HBH-Chapter 13-End of the Night

"I'm sorry for being a jerk earlier."

"Noo~ It's alright..." Yeonjun gave a closed smile, eyes forming into beautiful crescents.

"It's not so stop being so nice with me," Soobin sighed frustratingly.

"Why not?"

Soobin rested his cheek in his hand, eyes gliding over the omega, "Because I don't deserve it. I don't deserve anything nice...especially you, because you're precious."

Yeonjun got off Soobin's shoulder in a hurry. His expression lost and red.

Even if he was drunk, he still couldn't help but be shy when flirted back.

"We've only just met today...that's—that's too much stuff. Way too much!" Yeonjun shook his head roughly, his hair getting even more messy than it already was.

"Don't do that." Soobin held both sides of Yeonjun's head, patting down his hair, "You'll get dizzy."

"I'm already too—too dizzy...It's all your fault!"

Soobin did his best fixing Yeonjun's dark messy hair but sighed, giving up reluctantly, "How is it my fault, Jun?"

"I-I don't know! Okay?!" The younger male gripped his hair and Soobin sighed again. 'He's going to pull out his hair at this rate.'

"I don't want to make you dizzy. That's not a very good feeling. It's a feeling that'll make you feel nauseous."

"I know...I don't want to either... I-I miss my bed." Tears were lining his pretty eyes, sparkling under the light.

"Bed?" Soobin looked down at his expensive watch. It was nearly 11. He wondered when the omega usually went to bed. He looked back up at the said male with a softened look before it hardened.

His eyes dilated at the view of someone.

"Do you want to go home?"

Yeonjun nodded with a pout, "I feel sick too...I hate being sick. The feeling is just yucky. Icky."

"It's just the alcohol. You'll get better tomorrow, okay? Trust me. If you don't I'll get cranky at all the alcohol." Soobin rubbed his back lightly, trying in his best efforts to comfort him but his mind was still stuck on that person.

Yeonjun giggled, tears vanishing in an instant. His upset pout, replaced with a cheeky grin, "I trust you Soobinnie! But don't be mean to the alcohol or the fun juice! I love them."

Soobin felt his chest tighten at how adorable the omega was. Let's not forget the cute nickname too.

"Even when they make you sick?" Soobin asked with concern.

"Even when they make me sick." Yeonjun confirmed.

"Alright then...I guess I won't. I'll call up Mr Lee."

"Mr Lee?" There was a confused tone.

"My family driver? The one who picked you up earlier." Soobin paused himself from calling his driver.

"Ohh...he's really sweet." Yeonjun remembered the kind man he met earlier tonight. It was embarrassing when he spat his water out.

"Mhmm." Soobin held his phone to his ear and held a single finger to his lips.

Yeonjun nodded understanding the sign, and sat tightly on the stool, distracting himself from the call to the dance floor.

He could hear the change of tone in Soobin's voice. There was something very serious he was talking about.

Yeonjun shook his head to not eavesdrop. He silently made a promise to himself that next time, he'll be the disco ball.

After a minute, he heard the 'goodbye' and he turned his attention back to the alpha.

"He'll be here soon?" Yeonjun swung his legs between the two stools.

Soobin nodded, sliding his phone into his pocket, "Mr Lee won't be long now and you'll be in your bed soon."

"Hehe. I like the sound of that!" Yeonjun curled his hands into a fist, bringing them up to his smiling eyes.

"You're not going to have fun on the dance floor tonight?" Soobin noticed the way the younger male's eyes kept reverting back to him and the colourful lights projecting on the dancers.

But, he didn't want Yeonjun on the dance floor. Not tonight, at least.

"I want to! And I already did with San, just for a few minutes—but I just prefer being watched over by a friend when I'm this drunk," the smaller male looked down and played with the cuff of his red sleeves.

"You know...you can be comfortable with me. And you can trust me, even if it's only been two days—tonight—that we've first met."

"I know Soobinnie." Yeonjun stopped fiddling and gave a smile. A smile so soft. So dazzling. So pretty.

"So...no dancing tonight?"

"Not tonight no~. Maybe next time? Will you be there too?" Yeonjun looked at him with wide anticipating eyes.

Soobin found it sweet how he wanted him to be there, "I'll be anywhere where you want me to be."

"Ah! Mr Choi!"

And it was perfect timing.

"Ahh. Mr Lee." Soobin pulled Yeonjun carefully off the chair, "It's time to get you back home then into your bed."

Yeonjun pouted.

He didn't want to go yet.

Though the idea of him being in his warm comfortable bed was tempting, but he wanted to stay with the handsome alpha.

Yeonjun was already taken out of the party room and at the exit he pointed something important out to Soobin.

"I won't remember much of tonight."

Soobin slid his hands into his side pockets perfectly placed in his pant, leaning up against the wall with a small smile, "It's probably better if you don't."

Yeonjun didn't know what he meant by that but he was already outside.

Mr Lee patiently asked if he could get inside and he couldn't did, apologising for being dazed.

"I'll get you home soon. If you're tired, feel free to take a nap. I promise that the ride will be smooth."

Yeonjun nodded with a smile, seen by Mr Lee through the rear-view mirror, "Thank you."

"No problem."

Published: 23/11/2022

A/n: Y'all like this chapter? I think I do. So...maybe hiatus?