HBH-Chapter 14-After Party

Soobin watched the car smoothly head of the driveway of the mansion. Once it was out of sight and when he could no longer sense his mate, he took his hands out of his pockets and made his way back inside.

At a very fast pace.

He wasn't in a good mood. Not anymore. And he usually wasn't.

"Soobin! Come drink with us!" Another alpha called to him as he walked past. A whole excited amount of chatter agreeing with his statement.

"Fuck off. I'm not dealing with your bullshit tonight." Soobin growled deeply, shutting down the chattering of guests. He glared at the alpha before scoffing at how ridiculous he looked. Messed with attention seeking whores.

He'd never associate himself with these types; ones that brought down the name of Alphas.

"Geez...who fucked his mate?" The alpha from earlier quietly muttered the expression to himself once the Choi was out of his sight. "Thought we were buds ladies." He chuckled nervously towards his disappointed partners of the night and a small crowd booing at him.

The chatter started to slowly rise back to its original volume; loud, once everyone could hear the angry footsteps of the Choi leave the club room and the door slam echo.

Soobin angrily made his way upstairs, ignoring guests and poor businessmen who were rushing over to him.

He pushed anything and anyone out of his way. He'd deal with that later. Not now.

He was removing his black tie and threw it somewhere across the second floor because it was getting irritating. Extremely fuelling his current mood; rage

'Little shit.'

Soobin pushed the balcony doors open, the glass of it, echoing with the impact.

He was bathing himself in the moonlight as he gripped the balcony hard, his clawing nails digging in deeply.

He's frustrated, alright. And not in the way you think.

Soobin really wasn't expecting him to be here. None of the Chois were.

He was sure his father and his men had gotten rid of him. Even San, the head captain of their security team, had no sight on him either.

So why on earth was he here tonight?

Especially, when his mate was here?

The chance of Yeonjun getting hurt was starting to scare him. But he was never going to let that happen under his watch. Never.

Soobin saw him earlier.

Standing there, at the back of the room, dressed in black. He wasn't hard to spot because of those red blood-thirsty eyes that glowed angrily.

But he was eyeing Yeonjun.

His mate.

Soobin slammed his fist on the edge he was gripping. It felt like the whole balcony was shaking.

It made Soobin want to pounce immediately on him, wanting to rip him into little shreds that even ants can't take away.

But he didn't because Yeonjun was there.

Someone who was afraid of him.

Someone who was his mate, was afraid.

His mate, who was vulnerable in that moment.

His mate, who would cry even more.

He tried to calm himself, which was easy enough because Yeonjun was there.

But once he left out of his view, the rage returned...

And so did the desire to kill.

Published:

A/n: This is the last chapter before this story heads on a hiatus. Thank you so much to the readers who were here and supporting the story during it's early stages!

For the ones who need more, you can always check my other works out. Plus, I'm taking a hiatus to work on the other works I've placed to the side. Thank you for the votes and comments, they really get me going.