HBH-Chapter 19-Care for me

"Oh my god...Hyung...." Beomgyu cried into Heeseung's embrace at the sight of Yeonjun all wet and trembling as Soobin held him securely in his arms. The alpha pulls the chattering omega closer towards his torso and anyone could see how tense he was.

"I need a hand." Soobin speaks lowly, cautiously to not further upset his unconscious omega. Heeseung gets to it immediately, taking the keys Soobin has held out and rushing to get the car unlocked.

Soobin carried Yeonjun straight to his car, gently placing him in the empty back seats so he could lie down comfortably. The boy is freezing from the cold so the car heaters are turned on immediately and Soobin hushes down the wet omega as he begins to whimper.

The alpha gets into the driver's seat but before he could shut his door and drive to the hospital and call his personal doctor, Beomgyu stops him short.

"What do you think you're doing? I'm not letting you take hyung away like that! I don't even know if we can trust you!" His points are valid, Soobin knows but he can't waste any more time. Silently, he turns to Heeseung with a stern look who understands.

Heeseung pulls back Beomgyu with all the strength he can muster as Soobin's car pulls away from the car park and speeds off into the night. When Beomgyu realises he's lost the fight, he turns limp and Heeseung holds him as he slumps against him.

"I promise Yeonjun-hyung or even Soobin-ssi will explain everything."

"I need a room." Soobin walks in with Yeonjun in his arms into the hospital his family was sponsoring. He's recognised immediately and is rushed into a VIP room.

When the nurses begin to tell him to let go of Yeonjun to place him onto the bed, he tightens his hold. He seemingly cannot let go of the omega yet, not when he's all weak and vulnerable like this.

"Soobin-ah. Put him down, it's alright." It's Dr. Kim, Kim Seokjin who's been a part of Soobin's life since his childhood. The beta frowns when Soobin looks up at him with such fear and teary eyes, it's something he has only seen once.

Soobin obeys but doesn't leave the peaceful omega's side. He turns to Seokjin, "Will he be okay? Hyung please." He's whispering so scared of what's to come.

"He'll be okay. It most likely will just be a case of hypothermia. We'll get him warmed up and begin examinations shortly after, okay Soobin?" The doctor asks this because he needs permission from Soobin or else who knows what will happen if he touches the omega without the alpha's permission. When Soobin nods, Seokjin sighs in relief and begins his work.

It's been a few days since the incident and Soobin's been worried sick. After the check up, Yeonjun's family came rushing in and Soobin wasn't given the family's permission to come see if the omega had fully recovered.

He's been fidgeting and mindless during work at the office causing him to be sent home by Taehyun but it's not doing him any better with nothing keeping his mind off it.

He's thought about contacting Heeseung but he's hesitant because he's not sure if the omega will really know.

So when Soobin's phone pinged with a message he checked it straight away because it might've been important. It was. It was Yeonjun who had messaged him.

The omega had asked if Soobin could come over with his address attached, and Soobin made haste grabbing all his necessities and rushing out.

Soobin waited impatiently outside of the omega's house, feet tapping and eyes glued on the door. He hears sounds growing louder as someone comes closer.

When the door opens, Soobin wants to coo at the sight of Yeonjun after so long with messy bed hair and a blanket wrapped around his head to body.

Yeonjun had the blankets tucked into his hands and gave a small welcoming smile as he let Soobin into the house. With the blanket, Yeonjun started to rub his itchy eye turning them red.