HBH-Chapter 8-Prepared Fuss

Yeonjun swallowed the saliva that gathered at the back of his throat. He didn't know what to say next.

"Please don't hang up. I apologise on the behalf of my sister for interruption."

Even though Soobin couldn't see Yeonjun, Yeonjun furiously shook his head, "No no! It's fine!"

There was silence other than the soft breathing coming from the males.

"I'm assuming you're calling because you've decided to come to the party?"

"Uhh, yeah."

"Okay."

'Okay? Just okay?'

"Is this your number?"

"Yeah."

"I'll send the address to you." There was a cough, "Will you need a ride?"

Yeonjun thought about his brother but Beomgyu still didn't know about Soobin so that wasn't an option.

"Yeah..." His voice trailed off.

"I'll send a ride over. Please send your address and I guess I'll see you tonight."

"Yeah, okay." Then the call ended.

"Well- that was the most awkward phone call," Heeseung tightened his jaw.

"No doubt." Yeonjun sighed in defeat.

"Who was that girl from earlier though?"

"I'm pretty sure that was his sister, Arin."

"Ohh yeah 'kay." Heeseung nodded understanding the connection from the letter and phone call. "So, you gonna get ready?"

Yeonjun heard several dings from his phone. They were messages from Soobin. His eyes ran along the most recent one.

"I'm going to be picked up at 8. It's literally 9:30 Hee."

"You can never be too early." He emphasised the never.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

~

It was a bit past 3 and Yeonjun was already on his way back home. His mind was on one thing and his legs on another, which if you have already guessed, was bad.

"OI! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

Yeonjun was pulled back by a strong hand. He turned around meeting eyes with a Beta.

"What were you thinking?!"

Yeonjun looked down as he was scolded. He didn't even notice a car was coming.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise. As long as you're alright." The beta smiled at him before there was a questionable look on his face. "Why do you smell like Heeseung?"

Yeonjun looked at his handsome face finally realising something. "Are you Jake?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm Heeseung's co-worker and I guess your on your way to pick him up?"

"Yup, got that right. Watch yourself next time Omega."

Yeonjun nodded, thanking and apologising before focusing on where he was going.

When he was met with the familiar wooden door, some other ugly face greeted him.

"YO! HYUNG!"

"What is it Beomgyu?" Yeonjun sighed, removing his shoes and placing his bag down.

"Heeseung messaged me about some party you're heading to tonight." Beomgyu followed Yeonjun into the kitchen.

The older omega grabbed a can of coke before making his way upstairs, "What about it?"

"You should get ready now!"

"It's literally and only 3:48." Yeonjun pushed his bedroom door open.

"Aren't you some fashionista hyung? You should know that getting ready and glamorous for a party takes time."

"I'm not a peasant like you Beomgyu. I only need an hour."

"Just an hour for your mate?"

Yeonjun turned back to Beomgyu, "What?"

"You really thought Hee wouldn't tell me? He's my best bud." Beomgyu threw himself onto Yeonjun's bed, "Who is he?"

'So Heeseung didn't tell him everything.'

"He's an alpha."

"That's it?"

"Yeah..." Yeonjun bit his lip giving in to what Beomgyu said earlier, "Help me get ready?"

The younger omega beamed, "Of course!"

~

Fuck it cause Beomgyu was right.

They took 4 hours sorting out Yeonjun's clothes, make up, hair, shoes and anything else that wasn't necessary.

It was almost 8 and the omega wasn't ready yet.

"Just choose something! You have so much clothes!" Jeonghan hissed at his eldest son.

"But Mum! These clothes wouldn't be good enough for my mate."

"So what? You're the one who spent your own money and time getting these. Like what even is this?" Jeonghan held up some small triangle top.

"Wait try this," Seungcheol pulled something off the top of the closet. "These were your mother's old clothes he used to wear when we dated."

Yeonjun and Beomgyu went through the box, in awe of the vintage and stylish choice of clothing.

Jeonghan leaned into his husband's embrace, "I forgot all about those."

"Yeah, I nearly did too but I could never forget any part of you." Seungcheol squeezed his waist.

"Psshhh as if-".

"THIS IS IT!" Yeonjun screamed.

"I AGREE!" Beomgyu squealed.

"OKAY NOW HURRY UP!" Jeonghan groaned.

The three waited downstairs for Yeonjun to finish up. They were nervous, yes because Yeonjun was heading to his mate's home.

It was a surprise for the omega parents who immediately wanted to know everything but their stubborn son wouldn't spill anything which pissed off Jeonghan.

Though, they were equally worried hoping that Yeonjun and his mate would last, giving an life lasting bond.

Then they saw him.

Standing there at the top of their staircase was a nervous omega.

As he began making his way down, the other three took notice of how the white top fitted and captured the omega's curves, the red coat lined with white complimented his skin tone, the crème pant's cuffs flowing within every step, the light makeup he wore bring out a glow and his hair...a mess.

"What the fuck happened?"

"I couldn't get the shirt over my head so it ended up messing it up a bit."

"A bit?!" Jeonghan was completely frustrated.

"Calm down everyone. It looks completely fine." And Seungcheol was right. Yeonjun's 'messy' hair shaded his fox eyes, the length just sitting lightly slug under his ears, that were pierced with a shining jewel.

"Thanks dad." Yeonjun shivered with jittering nerves.

Beomgyu came over and squeezed him, "You'll be alright, right?"

"Don't worry about me Beomgyu. Now you have to focus on finding your mate." Then the doorbell rung.

Jeonghan kissed his son on his temple, before watching him step out of the doorframe, "Okay, have fun."

Published: 02/11/2022

A/n: I guess it's a long chapter? But let's say that you ant bullies are not invited to the party!