HBH-Chapter 10-Meeting Arin

Yeonjun gulped as he forced his feet to move.

He heard the sound of gravel moving under and against shoes. He saw crowds of people dressed in fancy and formal clothing. He grew more and more conscious and unsure of what he wore and where he was.

Rows and rows of cars parked in the huge car park in front of the massive home. It was almost a palace.

The omega decided to blend in with the crowd as much as he could. Following the couple that made their way to a sparkling decorated open door. His eyes narrowed ahead as he watched them pull out their phones, showing the screen to one of the security guards who nodded their heads after.

He realised he needed to show his invitation to get in. As Yeonjun pulled out his phone from his bag, he held back a panicked scream.

There was no invitation.

Mr Choi never sent the official one.

When he came closer to the guard, he had no idea what to say or do.

'Should I just run away? Or break in?'

"Invitation please." A stern voice broke his thoughts.

"Uhh I'm sorry- I'll just-." He was cut off.

"He's with me."

Oh God. That voice. The voice Yeonjun just started to crave in every second of his days.

"Oh. Okay Sir."

Soobin nodded, finally turning to the nervous omega. He placed his hand on the covered waist of the omega, surprising himself with how small it was.

The alpha gently pulled the omega inside, basically gliding over the shiny and smooth floor.

Soobin brought them somewhere a bit more quiet before speaking to the omega for the first time this evening, "Well Hello there."

Yeonjun squeaked, "H-Hi."

"How have you been?"

"Good."

After a couple second of silence Soobin nodded, "I'd like to say something-."

Yeonjun cut him off due to nerves, "Shouldn't I be congratulating the birthday girl first?"

"She's not important."

"It's her night though. I even brought a gift." Yeonjun pouted and fuck- if he knew what it did to Soobin then he'd get anything he wanted.

"Fine. You can go say hi."

"You're not coming with me?"

"Why should I?"

Yeonjun frowned at the attitude, "Okay. I'll go on my own," but really he was panicking, not knowing where to go or who to find.

As soon as he had left the quiet space, music shot through his ears. He could hear two types playing around him. One was classical and another was pop mixed with rock.

He had the urge to start dancing but he felt that now wasn't the time to.

Without watching where he was going he bumped into someone.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." Yeonjun held his hand out, pulling the female alpha up when she accepted.

"No no! It's alright, I was a bit out of it." She smiled and Yeonjun saw something familiar in her eyes.

"Sorry to ask but are you Arin?"

"Funny to ask me that question since it is my birthday, but why yes I am."

"Happy birthday! I wanted to hand you my gift." Yeonjun opened his bag, pulling out a small cutely wrapped pink box. "It's not the best since I handmade it in a rush today but I hope you like it."

Arin cautiously removed the top lid and gasped.

"What the fuck?! This is so cute!"

In the laying of tissue paper in the box was a handmade pendant of a baby pink cat.

"This is like my total vibe. How'd you know? I'm sure we haven't met. I don't even knew your name." Arin quickly clasped the necklace around her neck like a professional.

"I'm Yeonjun and the wrapping around your bouquet of roses sort of gave it away," Yeonjun was glad that the alpha in front of him was enjoying her gift. He thought it was a bit tacky compared to all the other things he's seen tonight.

"You know about that?" Arin squinted her eyes.

"I work at that floral store Mr Choi got them from."

"Really?! I love, LOVE that store! I've never actually got the chance to see it in person but the reviews and photos about it is all so good! I got my brother to get them for me yesterday as an early gift but normally I send one of the workers here."

"I'm really happy to hear that."

"We should talk more, I'd really like to but I've got to meet and greet others around here."

"Of course. I'll see you around I guess?"

"Yes yes! I'll find you some point tonight." Arin squeezed him tightly before running off to a direction where her name was loudly called.

Yeonjun mumbled as he made his way over to the bar, "Are all the Chois gorgeous or what?"

Published: 13/11/2022

A/n: Updating twice this week because HBH has hit 1k reads! Ahhh! Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. The support is amazing and other than threats for more updates, I'm starting to return to my full health. Thank you!!