The Meeting

You are escorted to the back after the show where you can take pictures with papa.

Your stomach churns as you pass the ghouls. You can feel their predatory eyes dig into you. 'its just a band, it's fake after all'  you look over and wave, and see some very human looking hands wave back at you

'see, it's all just a show' you think but a very sharp and toothy grin has you debating that.

'clam down y/n, you know that they sell fake teeth and fangs, that is all it is' but your pussy is still throbbing at the thought of real, animalistic ghouls.

You finally make it to the room that houses papa and the camera men.

You physically can't hold in your joy. You open the door.  There is papa 'he is so hot' you subconsciously think 'don't say that!!' you chastise yourself for your thoughts.

"Well hello beautiful" papa says in a seductive voice.

You try to croak out a hello but no sound escapes your lips.

"Flustered now are we? You certainly didn't feel like that during the show" papa smirks at your surprise and embarrassed face.

You fluster 'i really didn't mean any harm' you think 'since when has papa been so easily flustered, he is like a sex god.'

Papa smirks when she sees your embarrassed and shocked face.

" Oh no-no-no, don't play that, you were going crazy over me and the ghouls" papa says, "don't pretend that I didn't notice" he says with a shit eating grin.

" I am sorry sweet thing" he says in a sarcastic way, "but if it's anyone's fault it's yours"

You were hella embarrassed and clicked back into your sassy and snarky self. 'oh it's totally on bitch' you thought "I certainly didn't ruin the show, and don't pretend you didn't like it"

Papa laughed " oh you didn't ruin the show now did you? You almost made me forget my lines" he said with a smirk. "And you did ruin my streak of not having sinful thoughts" he said with a laugh

"Oh please" you said rolling your eyes

" that streak would have been broken soon after, I know how you just loveeee thrusting the air." You say combating his statement with your own.

"Your rather sassy and snotty for almost crying at my feet" he said as he crossed his arms.

"I-I-" you stutter

"Your pretty cute when you are flustered"

"Can I get a picture with you" you say trying to change the topic. 'I know just how to get him' you thought and smiled.

Lucky he complies and gets ready to take a normal picture with you. "Oh no-no-no that wasn't what I had in mind." You say slyly

"Ok, give me all you got" papa says challenging you

"Fine" you say with a smirk as you slide down to you knees next to him, grab the inside of his upper thigh with one hand, and grab his wrist with the other. You slide 2 of his gloved fingers in your mouth and the camera man laughs and takes the picture with your phone.

Papa blushes and turns a beautiful shade of light pink. He laughs and as you grab your phone and turn around to leave he grabs a handful of your asscheek and slides a piece of paper with his number on it into your pocket.

You gasp and laugh as you leave swaying you ass in a proactive way as you walk out of the room.

As you look at the picture you start laughing. 'this is such an amazing picture' the ghouls look at you confused as you walk past laughing and looking at your phone.

You get to your car and slide in. You drive all the way home to your apartment with a smile on your face.

***Second, this is so fun, again if I can do anything better just tell me :)
Word count: 646***