Why?

You were fucking done with it.

Done with feeling sad, done with missing him, done with being ignored by all the ghouls.

It had been a day or two since dew's first acts at a cold Shoulder, but by now you didn't see any of the ghouls

They were nowhere to be found, you first thought that went on tour, but when you saw papa around you immediately knew that was false.

You had just ran into papa, and you decide that you were done playing the guessing game.

"Papa!" You yelled running up to him. He sort of looked around and somewhat panicked.

"Oh-hi y/n. Didn't see you there." He said not so convincingly

"Oh sure papa" you said while rolling your eyes "what the fuck is going an with you and the ghouls?! You all are ignoring me a-and now I don't even see you guys around!" You say angrily. "What did I do wrong? Why do you guys hate me?!" You scream now crying

"Y/n, y/n, listen-" papa huffs "we can talk about it, ok, just-just not now." Papa says trying to hurry off

"Then when papa?! When will you fucking tell me!?" You scream at him, now ugly crying.

"Later, ok, later in my room. I-I-um, I'll call you." He says over his shoulder rushing away.

Now your left in the middle of the hallway, ugly crying and sniffling, Wondering what you did that was so wrong to make them all hate you.

You run up to your room, the tears won't stop coming. I guess this was your breaking point, I mean, eventually you were bound to take too much right?

You can't help but wonder what you could have done differently, what you could have done to keep them around.

Sadness filled the void in your heart that once held your family of ghouls, that once held ghost.

All you could do was curl up in a ball of sadness, grief, and regret. All you could do was waste away in your bed being suffocated by your thoughts and emotions. You let yourself be drowned in your own sorrows and tears.

How pathetic and miserable you felt, why did you care? Why didn't they care?

These questions swam in the pool of hate in your head, your sorrow turned from sadness to anger.

You hated that they left you, you hated that you cared so much. But no matter what you did, you couldn't hate them, and that was what you hated the most.

How dear they were, such a shame, within the month that you were inhabiting this clergy you had bonded so close to the best family you had ever had, just for them to ditch you like everyone else had in the past.

And still, somehow, you couldn't find it in you to hate them. Why, why couldn't you just hate them and get over it?! Why did you still have to be so attached?

You were sitting around, just wasting away in your mind when the phone rang, it was papa

You answered it "don't talk to me" you said numbly and hung up

The phone rang again, and you answered it "I'm serious!" You said angrily and hung up the phone

The third time it rang you finally gave him a chance "for fucks sake, do you just not know how to take a hint?! What do you want?! "

"Please y/n, just come to my room. I should have explained this when it first happened"

You were at a loss, what do you do?

***Word count: 610***