Burning p2

⚠️I mean...do I really have to give a warning for this⚠️

Dew gazes at your almost completely unclothed body, you can feel the air in the room get noticably hotter.

Dew begins to run his hands up and down your body, stoping to twist and pitch a nipple or to leave a blossoming purple mark with his mouth and fangs.

You got fed up with the teasing and started to whine and complain. "Dew please-"

With that dew, again, ripped off your panties. You were still upset about last time but at this moment you didn't care, all you cared about was getting fucked by dew.

He spread your legs and you thought that he was just going to start to fuck you but no, he got down onto his knees and inserted his shoulders between your legs.

You could feel his hot breath on your inner thighs. He trails his hand up the inside of your thigh leaving goosebumps in his wake.

He gets so close to your heat, only to trail his hand back down. You whine at the teasing and buck your hips for more friction.

"Good girls take what they are givin, no complaining" dew says at he slaps your thigh.

You whine and whimper, Dew just continues to tease you.

Eventually he gives you some Mercy and circles your clit. You moan and arch your back at the action and dew just giggles. "Your so responsive when I tease you like that"

"Please-" you whimper and try to grind on his hand

"Nu-uh" he tuts and pulls his hand away, you whine at the loss of the small amount of friction that you had. "Good girls get wat they want. Do you want me to keep touching you?"

"Yes, p-please" you cry

"Then be good" dew says as he rubbed light and slow circles on your clit. You cry at the touch, dew lifts your legs onto his shoulders and your cross them behind him, effectively locking him in.

Dew snakes his arm around your waist to keep you in place as he licks a line up your inner thigh , then makes contact with your pussy. You let out a large moan as he starts to lick at your clit.

He than moves his tongue down to your entrance, circling it a bit before inserting it. You arch your back again.

You moan and grab on to his hair. Dew continues to eat you out, exploring your cunt with his tongue.

He eventually inserts a finger, pumping it in and out and curling it, reaching deep in your pussy trying to find your sweet spot.

He eventually finds it and you let out a gutteral moan while clenching around him. He can feel you art h and writhe around as he inserts a second finger and continues to pump it into your sweet spot. He tightens his grip on your waist trying to keep you in place.

He moves to suck on your clit as he adds a third finger, this sends you over the edge and you cum on his fingers and face, your legs violently shaking.

Dew works you through your orgasm, then comes up to take off his boxers. His face glistening with your wetness in the dim lighting. He sucks you essence off of his fingers and let's out a groan at the taste.

Again you can feel the room heat up more and his scent becoming stronger.

***Thank you all for your support, all of your comments make me smile and laugh, you all truly brighten my day, and I just want to say thank you!
And I feel that I should properly introduce myself. Soooo Hi, my name is Lexi, my pronouns are she/her and I am bisexual! It is lovely to meet all of you<3
Word count: 640***