Burning p3

You can feel the room heat up and his scent become stronger.

The room is so hot that it is almost unbearable, but you just suck it up because you know that dew can't exactly cool it down

Dew had already taken his underwear off, giving his neglected cock a fet strokes.

You were so glad he had his mask and glamour off, this way you could see his face. You could also see his fangs, you loved his fangs.

You loved how they looked, and you especially loved when they dug into the flesh of your shoulder, drawing blood. or when they would scrape against your skin, threatening to cut or break the skin.

You were pulled out of your thoughts when dew rubbed your sensitive clit, your still sensitive form your orgasm. You whine and squirm.

"Good girl, your such a good girl for me." Dew says sweetly while peppering your body with feather-light kisses.

He rubs the tip of his dick through your slick folds, using your wetness as lube as he teases your entrance.

You moan and grind down, trying to push him in. He takes his cue and slowly sinks his cock into you.

He can feel your pussy squeezing and trying to pull him in faster. He let's out a small moan as his dick sinks in all the way.

He starts to thrust in and out, first starting slowly and then speeding up. He has you moaning and grabbing for him quickly.

"Fuck y/n, s-so good." Dew stutters out and moves his hand to grab at your throat.

Dew is not new to holding people by the throat so he knows where to put pressure. He makes you feel fuzzy, and every thrust in and out is more sensitive than before.

"D-Dew please, f-faster!" You cry

Dew speeds up, he lets go of your neck to have a better grip on your hips. "F-fuck yes dew-" you moan.

Now he is hitting all of your sensitive spots , focusing more on your g-spot. He is thrusting into you at an unholy pace, I mean, he is a ghoul...from hell.

At this point you are grabbing for something to hold on to, so dew gets a little closer to you. You grab the sides of his face and pull him down for a kiss.

Dew takes the hint and kisses you, licking  at your lips asking for entrance. You, of course, give it to him and he starts to explore your mouth. He licks at the roof of your mouth swirling and dancing with your tongue. He tries to be careful of his fangs but it is no use, it pricks your bottom lip, drawing blood.

He is quick to suck on your bottom lip. Dew adores the taste of blood, he fucking loves it. But he has been very careful with you, he doesn't want to hurt you. he could do blood play with the other ghouls since they were practically indestructible, but with you, he didn't want to hurt or damage you too much.

He continued to suck and nip at your bottom lip. But he quickly pulled away to bite down on your shoulder.

You arch your back and moan, crying out his name. Without warning you cum around his cock. Your pussy clenching and unclenching rapidly around him.

He  speeds up, working you through your orgasm while simultaneously trying to work himself up to his.

He gets there in no time, you whimpering and crying at the overstimulation. His knot teasing your entrance'" c-can I knot you, p-please" he pleads

"F-fuck yes" you reply and he shoves his knot into you, you moan as the overstimulation melts into pure pleasure.

He continues to thrust his knot in and out of you "I'm gonna cum-" dew States

"Me t-to" you say and dig your nails into his back. After a few more thrusts dew shoves his dick deep inside of you, you cum around his knot as he pumps you full of his cum.

You cry out in pleasure, scratching at his back. Once you come down form your high you go limp in his arms.

The worst part of his knot is the fact they he cums for fucking ever. he is reaching five minutes by the time he stops and his knot goes down.

He pulls out, you whining at the loss. And he grabs a towel to wipe you and him down. After he has finished cleaning you up he pulls you into bed, or should you say his nest. Covering you in the soft  blankets and cuddling up to you.

He wraps his arms around you, like a big warm hug. Your nostrils fill with is scent. A soft and low purring is heard coming from his chest. He is nuzzling into the crook of your neck, lulling you to sleep.

***Sorry I'm posting this so late, I have been sick recently and I fell asleep at the 6pm,but I just woke up and realized I forgot to post the story 😭
Love y'all<3
Word count: 865***