The King of Burgers

You unbuckle your seatbelt and just as the ghouls are about to step out you lack the doors

"Wha-" dew starts

"Remember to keep your glamour on, do not bring anymore attention to yourself than what is already being brought. Be normal, and behave, capiche?" You interrupt dew

"Yup" "yes" and "kaposh" are heard throughout the vehicle

"Okie-dokie than" you say "let's head in"

You unlock the car and the ghouls follow you to the doors. You open them and head to one of the corner booths (yk the larger booths that are in the corner, like curve type thing. Look it up bc I think Google can explain it better than me💀)

The ghouls file in and you tell swiss to save u a spot in the middle. "Ok tell me your orders and I will just go up to the front so it will be easier" you say

They all got the dumbass kids meal, the burger one ofc, and their various pops.

You head up to the register and order.

"Hey what can I get you?"

"Hi, can I get 6 cheese burger happy meals?"

"Yes" the lady giggles while she looks at the table you came from.

You look behind you to see the ghouls messing around and partly arguing, you give them a warning glare and they calm down a bit.

You pay and go back to the table and give the ghouls the tiny cups to fill up with the drink of their choosing.

They file out of the booth, dew pushing and shoving to get to the pop machine first.

The lady calls your name and you run to the front to grab the trays.

"Thank you " you say and she returns a "your welcome, have a nice day"

You walk back to the table after a "you too!" And slide into the middle. You had already gotten Dr. Pepper. (You can replace it with ur fave pop, I just fucking love Dr. Pepper)

The ghouls sit back down and you are smushed between Aether and dew, who are bickering back and forth. Aether is sitting next to mountain and dew is next to swiss.

You decide to get dew to shut up by whispering "hey dew, guess what? In his ear

"What?" Dew whispers back

"I'm not wearing anything under this"

"What do you mean"

"What I mean is that I have no bra or panties on under this."

Dew freezes, he looks at you, then looks you up and down. You just smirk and turn to talk to Aether.

And what really made dew mad was when you put your hand on Aether's thigh.

You all finished your food and threw your trash away.

You headed back out to that car and got in, you wanted to mess with dew more so the whole ride home you had your hand on swiss's thigh.

And you were rubbing it too. Think of this as payback for both swiss and dew.

Double score for you. By the time you get back home swiss is squirming in his seat and trying to get out of the car. You all walk back into the clergy and you remember lyra and lynch.

" Hey is anyone wants to come with me, I have to take lyra and lynch for a walk."

Swiss, Aether, and dew agree, mountain and rain would have come but they had stuff to do, no biggie.

So you all headed upstairs to retrieve the demons.

You open your door and the cats run to greet you, you walk in and grab their harnesses.

You put the harnesses on them and walk out. Dew tries to pick up lynch and the cat hisses and swats at his advance.

Dew draws his hands back and growls back at lynch bearing his teeth, or should you say fangs.

"Dew quit!" You say picking up lynch.

Lynch nuzzles your neck and purrs, you kiss the top of his head and set him back down. Dew is still glaring at him.

Lyra gives zero shits and just keeps walking. You continue your walk with pleasant talk and some fucking around.

After a bit lyra, aka the lazy ass, gets tired and Aether offers to carry her the rest of the way too your room.

You drop of the cats and all the ghouls have to go, well other than dew.

"Could I have some bonding time with lynch?"

"Sure, I don't know how well it will go though" you laugh and invite him into your tidy room.

He walks on and locks the door, 'what?' you think.

You sit down on the bed and look at your phone for a moment.

You look back up and dew is giving you a devil like smile.

'oh no'

*** 2.28k reads?! This is so crazy!!!
Word count: 800***