Break

You wake up from your small nap, it was only an hour or so. Nonetheless it still helped rejuvenate you.

Dew was happily purring next to you in a deep sleep it was nice to know that you could help him for a short while. You knew fully well they he would need more "help" in a little while but it was still nice to know that he was fine for the time being. Task completed, successfully of course.

You tried to slip out of his grasp but his grip only tightened around your waist as he mumbled something incoherent. You groan and continue to try to wiggle out.

Dew isn't having it if course and pulls you back into his nest "no, not yet" dew grumbles into your shoulder

"But dew, I have other things to do, quite literally" you try to reason with the ghoul.

"I don't care" dew says finally

You sigh and accept defeat. You grab your phone and text papa that you have run into a problem. He texts back saying that he has allotted time for situations like this, expecting that dew would pull something like this.

He explained they you could just take care of rain and ather tomorrow, being that it was around 8:30pm even if you did get out of dews grasp in an hour it would be no use being that the other ghouls would have passed out by then.

You thanked him and cuddled back to dew, laying your head on his chest. He starts to pet the top of your head and pepper it with kisses, he is hear purring and mumbling on about how good you are for him and how well you take his cock. You face heats as he goes on a rant of all of his favorite things about you and how beautiful you are.

"Be quiet" you say rolling your eyes and trying to push away from his chest, but Dews arm don't let you.

"But it's true-" dew defends, cuddling you closer

You just roll your eyes and burry your face in his chest trying to hide your reddening face.

"You get embarrassed so easily" dew States, grabbing your chin and making you look up at him " it's sad really-" he says as he pecks your lips

You just groan and roll over. Dew spoons you and your sore body as you drift to sleep.

***thank you all for the love and support!!! It means so much to me, I have pretty much recovered from my cold and stuff but it is so nice to know that you all care<3
Y'all mean the world to me you don't even know so I thought you deserved a little dew fluff :)
Word count: 460**