Riding Dirty

You turn up the radio and click through some stations. At this point you can't tell if dew is pissed or horny, probably both.

But nonetheless you are soaked.

~dew's pov~

'goddamn she reeks, I can smell her pussy from here, my pants feel 10x too tight and Im fighting to keep my eyes on the road and hands on the steering wheel.'

'It's getting late so I think I might get a hotel' you think.

" Hey y/n I'm going to get a hotel, it's getting a little too late." You say as you pull over to look up directions for the nearest hotel.

"Ok" y/n says in a tired voice.

~back to y/n's pov~

We have been driving forever, and dew brings up that he is going to book a hotel. That is fine by me, plus the cats need out.

We get to the hotel and walk in, we get to the counter and  the poor employee says that all they have are rooms with a single bed. We are too tired to find another hotel so we just take it.

Beggars can't be choosers, that what they always say. but anyway I take my cats in the hotel along with their litter box, food and water. I  set them up in the bathroom and then wander back to the bed  I take my pants off and crawl under the sheets.

It is fucking freezing in the hotel room and the blankets do absolutely nothing to keep me warm. Dew is taking a shower and after he is done he slips into bed too.

At this point I explain to him that I have half of the bed and he has the other half, crossing said boundary is punishable by death.

He rolled his eyes and took the oath saying that his goofy ass wouldn't cross into my territory.

So I rolled over, back facing him and tried to sleep, but I felt myself slowly drifting towards his ghoul heat. And man was it nice.

"What happened to not crossing the center line?" He question.

That was only a rule that you had to follow" I mumble. "And plus I am dieing of hypothermia." I whine.

"Oh I know a great way to heat you up" dew says seductively.

*** And other cliffhanger, I know I am a terrible person. Also sorry this chapter is so short!
Word count: 382***