No Nut November

***this is like 3 days later so like November 3rd or 4th***

your doing your chores in the library while the ghouls are in band practice.

you all planed a hang-out in the library because recently you have been missing the group hangouts. 

your putting some of the square tables together so that you can fit the band, you have already cleared it with sister Imperator. she was honestly thrilled that you were getting the ghouls out of their rooms.

you had invited her but she said that she was busy, that was too bad. and you had also invited papa but it was a 50/50 chance that he could come. he said that if he was able he would be late but you told him that it was totally fine.

after a while of cleaning, organizing and running around the library like a mad man you had completed all of your tasks.

you were hella excited because this was about to be super fun. eventually the time tics by and its time. 

the boys funnel in and sit down at the table, there are 3 new ghouls trailing behind them 'huh?' you think "who are the new ghouls?'

you look at the 3 new ghouls, or should you say ghoulettes because they had more feminine masks. you smile kindly at them and they warmly smile back. you approach them "Hey, I don't remember seeing you two around, are you new?" you kindly question.

" actually yes we are" the tallest answers "we were just recently summoned"

"Oh my god that so cool!" you say surprised, you have read about ghouls being summoned but not recently, the other ghouls are at least a couple years old, well at least their mortal bodies are, not exactly the demonized souls. "so what are your names?"

one responds responds "cumulus" she waves "Im an air ghoulette, I sing backup vocals and play the keyboard."

"Cirrus, Im a multi ghoulette" another answers "I play the keyboard, tambourine, the key-tar and i sing backup vocals"

and finally the last one introduces herself, "sunshine, Im also a multi ghoulette" she smiles "I play the tambourine, keyboard and sing backing vocals too"

"thats so cool" you say intrigued "I wish I was part of the band"

"Oh really? what do you play?" cumulus asks

"guitar, I have for a couple of years" you say "oh shit how rude of me!" you say moving on "I need to get yall chairs!" you exclaim as you run and grab 3 chairs and drag them over.

"oh thank you!" cirrus thanks

the boys are busy chatting, "ok assholes, are you ready for an intense game of uno?!" you interrupt

"hell yes I am!" dew shouts

you take the two decks of cards out of your pocket and shuffle them. you pass out 7 cards to each ghoul and ghoulette and place the deck in the middle of the table.

"ok, since Aether is to the left of me, he gets to start" you state flipping over the first card in the deck and setting down right next to the deck.

"What the fuck?! No! that unfair!" dew complains

"you move clockwise numb nuts!" you argue back

"but im your favorite!" dew whines

"you wish!" you argue

dew is heard grumbling and complaining next to you, 'such a baby' you think and roll your eyes.

after Aether, rain goes, he draws a plus four and smile to himself.

after a while it finally gets to dew's turn and he places a plus 2, little does Aether know that you have a plus 2 just for him, you quickly place it down as Aether groans and draws 4. "fuck you" he grumbles

"oh you wish" you laugh, Aether just rolls his eyes.

rain whips out the plus 4 on mountain and mountain just smirks. he smacks down another plus 4 and laughs at his victim,  cirrus. she glares daggers into him and unhappily draws 8 cards.

after more intense gameplay and a brawl with dew you win the game "eat that cocksuckers!" you yell while you jump out of your seat, effectively knocking your chair over.

"oh fuck off y/n!" dew says growling

"suck my nuts bitch" you say thrusting the air

"oh its on!" dew says jumping out of his chair and pouncing on you. you two wrestle on the floor of the library. everyone is cheering for you, of course.

and then papa walks in. he sees you two rolling around on the ground, dew is pulling your hair and you are gnawing on his arm.

"Dew! Y/n!" 

he yells breaking you up. you both jump to your feet and give him the most innocent looks imaginable.

"what the fuck was that?" papa asks laughing

"y/n was being and asshole-"

"I beat dew at uno and he was mad" you say interrupting dew

papa just laughs, "I just wanted to pop in and say hi, I do have to go to bed though" he says sadly

"oh your fine papa, we need to hang out sometime" you say waling over to him and kissing him on the cheek

after papa says his goodbyes and heads out you bring up the idea of a challenge 

"what challenge?" Rain asks

"No Nut November" you state

"huh? what now?" dew says intrigued

"you don't nut for the whole month, and who ever lasts the longest wins!" you explain

"its on!" dew says smugly 

"ok big guy" you roll your eyes "anyone else?" you ask

everyone agrees except for the ghoulettes

you all depart to your rooms to go to bed. this is going to be a fun month.

***these are about to be a fun few chapters, plus its about time to give your poor pussy a break.
word count: 920***