Rainy Night p2

You wake up to the sound of rain whimpering and whining next to you. You look at the clock, it's around 3:50am.

You turn back to rain who is still asleep but looks... uncomfortable? "rain" you murmur while shaking him a bit.

He doesn't wake up "Rain" you say a bit louder. This time he stirs awake.

He nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck, licking a hot stripe up your neck. You shutter and squirm and he moves you pitch and twist at your nipples, you feel his very prominent bulge.

It's not like you weren't expecting this, but it was still kind of a surprise. Rain always seemed innocent or inexperienced to you, but here he is.

"Y/n please..." Rain whines

"Please what? What do you want me to do?" You ask in a teasing manner. All of that changes when he pleads "sit on my face, I want you to sit on my face."

You stop and take a sharp inhale, all of your confidence vanishes and is replaced by your cheeks burning and you becoming flustered. You thought it was hot how straight forward he was.

"O-ok" you say as rain positions himself to lay on the bed. You hover your crotch over his face, somewhat reluctant to rest your full weight on him.

"Don't worry y/n, I will be fine. You don't need to worry about me." And with that you sat your bare pussy on his face, his nose poking your clit.

You can feel his breath on your warmth and gasp when his tongue starts to poke and prod at your entrance. You moan as he pushes his tongue inside of you.

Rain sets up a steady pace, not too fast but not too slow. You moan and grab his horns, you feel rain stiffen and moan into your entrance, sending shockwaves up your spine, you arch your back.

Rain brings a hand to your clit, starting to rub slow and lazy circles, only speeding up when your moans become more desperate and you start to beg for more.

You can feel yourself getting close, your start to grind down on his face. All fears and worries that you would hurt him promptly exiting your brain.

You breathing starts to speed up and become more uneven and erotic as you near your high. Waves of pleasure wash over you as your fall over the edge. You cum on rain's face, rain loving every second of it.

***Hi! I'm back!! So sorry for the unannounced break. Shit happened and I had to take a break for mental health reasons, and on top of that I was really busy! Thank you all for your support and I hope you like this chapter!! Love y'all<3
Word count:470***