Interruption

Your eyes widen and your face reddens with embarrassment.

"Hey dewy." Mountain says  smugly

Dew just growls at him and clenches his fists. Mountain is still pounding into you while you are clawing at his arm and moaning loudly with your eyes rolled back.

With each thrust his cock is hitting your cervix and  dragging against your g-spot.

You can't help but look at dew, there is a bulge growing in his pants and his glamour is off.

He looks royally pissed, he is just looking from mountain pounding into you to your strained expression.

"Goddamn you two reek" he says angrily

"Your just jealous that she is on my dick instead of yours" mountain replies

"Am not!" Dew defends "that whore is not mine" he spits

Not going to lie that sentence hurt you a bit, but you can't really hold your focus with your pussy being recked.

"Sure...that's totally why you came down here right when I sent you that picture" mountain says with a smirk

'a picture?! What picture!?' you think 'did he send a picture of me to dew? That fucking cunt!'

Dew's face flushes

"You can join us you know" you finally add in

Dew smirks at the offer "well I wouldn't mind-"

"P-perfect" you say as mountain speeds up a bit.

Dew promptly undresses and walks over. He stops where your face is and gives his dick a few pumps " open up slut" he says

You moan at the name and open your mouth. Dew slowly inserts his dick and gives a few testing thrusts.

Mountain gives a hard slap to your ass cheek and you moan around dews dick. The vibrations send waves of pleasure up dews spine and he groans.

Dew laces his hands in your hair and starts to mimic the pace that mountain has made

Mountain's tail snakes around your waist and the spade rests on your clit. He starts to rub slow and lazy circles on the  bundle of nerves.

You moan at the action, your pussy flutters around mountain's dick "F-fuck y/n" he groans out.

Dew pulls out of your mouth and steps towards mountain to whisper something in his ear. His thrusts slow down a bit and he smiles and nods a dew.

"W-what are you guys taking about?" You nervously ask

"Dew had a great idea"

"Oh, what is it?" You question as mountain stops completely and pulls out

"You'll see" he says with a smile.

He sits down, his back resting on the arm of the couch. He instructs you to straddle him so that you are facing him, as you do so dew comes to rest behind you

Mountain guides his dick back into your entrance and you moan as he sinks back into you. The stretch is not as bad as before but you still have to adjust.

He moves you so that you are laying/resting on his chest.

Dew pulls out a bottle of lube from his pocket. He squirts some onto his fingers and presses one finger to your asshole.

He starts to circle it, "color?" Mountain asks redirecting your attention to him. "G-green" you say.

"Ok hun, your going to have to relax" dew says Lovingly.

"O-ok, I will try"

"Good girl" mountain says in a deep voice in your ear.

Dew slowly inserts a finger, the stretch burns at first, but you get used to it "can I starts moving?" Dew asks you

"Yea" you say and he starts to slowly moves the finger in and out.

After a bit it starts to become more pleasant "m-more" you beg

Dew inserts another finger and your pussy flutters and clenches around mountain's dick, it becomes to much. Mountain bucks up into you and you moan loudly.

Mountain grabs you by the neck "quiet, bitch" he whispers lowly in your ear. You whimper in response.

Dew adds another finger and you grind down on mountain. Mountain grabs your hips to stop you. "Just let dew prep you and then we can reck you, be patient" mountain warns

"I'm trying!" You whine

" Ok I think she is ready" dew confirms to mountain "color y/n?"

"Green!" You say pathetically

Dew giggles "do you think I should tease her more?" Dew asks mountain

"No!" You cry

They both laugh at your desperateness "ok hun, just because of how good you have been." Dew says then lines himself up with your entrance.

He slowly sinks in and the stretch is so delicious, you have never felt so full.

Dew and mountain start to move in unison, "holy shit!" You cry.

Mountain covers your mouth with his hand, he grabs you hip with the other.

Dew grabs your hair and pulls "mhmg!" You scream into mountain's hand, they both speed up and you can feel yourself getting close.

Dew slaps your ass and that drives you over the edge. You clench and flutter on their dicks.

Dew speeds up so as one thrusts in the other pulls out.

You are seeling stars, "I'm close" mountain says

You can feel mountain's hips speed up and stutter inside your cunt. You bite down on his hand as he cums.

Dew comes soon after, biting down on your shoulder and claws digging into your hips, both drawing blood.

You all sit there completely blissed out.

Eventually thou they both pull out and clean themselves up. They carefully lay you down on the couch as dew licks you clean.

They dress you and dew carries you up to your room.

⚠️Smut finally over⚠️

*** Woah 4.62k reads, thanks!
Word count: 931***