Uncovered

You wake up in dews warm arms, his tail is wrapped around your waist and his head is nuzzled in the crevasse of your neck. He is purring fairly loud too.

'damn, I have never seen dew so affectionate' your think as you scooch back into the spoon.

You reach to check your phone and feel dew adjust. You look at the time, It's 10:30am. 'OH SHIT ITS 10:30AM! ' that's no good ' I was supposed to be at the library at 9:00am, shit that was an hour and a half ago!' you think

You try to get up but notice that your legs are tangled with dew's and that he has an iron grip on your waist, not only with his tail but both of his arms.

"dew" you whisper, no response

"dew!" You whisper a little louder while slightly shaking him

Again, no response. It's useless, dew is a heavy fucking sleeper, along with Mountain of course, you could say mountain sleeps like a rock, haha because he is an earth ghoul. Get it? Haha ur pretty funny you know.

You just decide to text papa

-hey papa

-hello y/n, what's up?

-nothing much, I just want to tell you that I'm going to be late for my chores, I'm a little caught up right now, but I assure you that this won't happen again. Sincerely sorry!

-your fine y/n, we aren't too strict about that, as long as you get your tasks done we don't really mind.

-Oh, thank you papa!

-of course y/n, talk to you later!

-byebye!

You smile and turn your phone off, you set it back down on the bedside table and snuggle back into dew.

You start to get tired and just as you are about to fall asleep dew says "Good morning, sweetheart"

Dew's morning voice is deep and seductive. "Good morning" you roll over to face him

"Isn't it uncomfortable to sleep with your mask on?" You ask tapping his mask

"Yea, but I don't want to take it off." He answers

"Why?"

"Well I don't think you will like my face" dew says avoiding eye contact.

"And why is that?"

"Wow you are just full of questions this morning."

"Just answer me!" You command

"Fine, I just am worried because the only people that have seen my face are the other ghouls and papa." He says quickly.

"Nonsense, you see my face don't you, you don't judge me for it. Well at least I hope you don't" you giggle

"I guess, but the difference is that I have seen your face from the beginning, whereas with me it would be a surprise." He says trying to defend his insecurity.

"I'm not thattt mean." You say sarcastically "promise"

"I don't know-"

"You don't have to if you don't want to, I'm just saying im here if you do" you say with a smile as you peck his lips.

"Fine, you got me" he says, "I will take my mask off."

Your tummy fills with exited butterflies "o-ok" you say enthusiastically

Dew slowly takes his mask off revealing his light ashy skin, he has high cheekbones and pointy ears. His ears are pierced, one has a little stud whereas that other has a dangly earring.

His face is somewhat slender with soft features. His eyes are more of a vibrant amber than before. He has a sharp jawline and a somewhat sharp, Greek nose.

His mid-length to long hair frames his face, he is stunning.

"W-why are you staring?" Dew asks kind of panicked

"Your beautiful" you say, lost in his features

"What?"

"You are absolutely gorgeous"

"I-I- mean I could say the same for you" he says his face turning a darker grey.

"Nonsense" you say as you hug him "you are stunning"

"Shut the fuck up with this stupid mushy shit." Dew says and he cuddles you. He gives you a kiss to shut you up and you relax into his warm embrace.

You two decide to sleep for a little while longer.

*** Holy shit, 3.27k reads, love y'all
Word count: 683***