Slumber Party

Swiss keeps rubbing higher and higher up your thigh and you can feel yourself heat up.

"S-swiss what are you doing?"

"Nothin hun" he said as he takes his hand away

He flips to another movie, this one was more fun.

It was nightmare on elms street, you liked this one.

Swiss loves scary movies just like you, that is why you two get along so well. You two can talk about anything.

But to you swiss has always been extremely attractive. You doubt that the feeling is mutual because you two are just friends, but one can only hope.

Swiss gets up to use the restroom and change into something more comfortable.

He comes out of the bathroom but doesn't grab his close and go back in. No, no, he decides to change Infront of you

He first takes off his jeans, and man does swiss have a juicy ass, like mouthwatering. And don't even get you started on his thighs.

He puts grey sweatpants on, Then he takes off his shirt. He is toned and muscular, but not ripped, still hella attractive.

His skin is a nice carmel tan, his chest is somewhat bare, but there is a golden trail heading into his pants

You want to lick down- 'quit y/n, you fucking freak!' you scold yourself.

"Has anyone told you its rude to stare?" Swiss says as he puts a shirt on.

"Fuck off!" You yell throwing a pillow at him

"Hey I wasn't the one staring at me in awe!" He says giving you shit.

You grumble and cover your hot face with your hands.

"Shut up asshole."

"I'm just saying y/n..." Swiss says with a raised eyebrow.

You turn your attention back to the movie as swiss gets back under the covers.

You finish the movie and by this time it's late and your too tired to go back to your room

"Hey swiss? Can I spend the night?"

"Of course hun." He says while getting more blankets

The best thing about swiss is the fact that he knows you so well. Like for example he knows how much you like soft and fluffy blankets and lots of them too.

So he just starts to layer the blankets on, you help him of course.

After the blankets are to your liking you take your pants and bra off and crawl in.

It's warm and comfy. You feel the bed waver as swiss slides in next to you

He spoons you and wraps his arms around your waist.

'this is new' you think as you blush.

It's still kind of cold so you scooch back trying to get closer to him. Dumb idea.

You hear him groan 'oh shit'

"Y/n quit that" swiss says starting to heat up.

"S-sorry" you stutter "I was just cold and-"

"Oh quit y/n you knew what you were doing" he growls in your ear and his claws dig into your hips.

'oh no' you think.

*** Sorry that this chapter was so short!!! Also thank you guys for 1k reads, this is fuckin crazy!! Love y'all!!!
Word count: 503***