To Prove a Point

"o-oh hi dew" you say, for some reason his presence is off-putting and making you nervous.

"Why were you talking to swiss?"

"Well swiss stated talking to me first sooo" you say

"What do you have?" Dew asks as you clutch the book closer to your chest.

"Nothing" you say trying to be nonchalant

"Gimmie it" dew say as he reaches for it.

"What, no!" But it is already too late, dew has the book.

"All about ghouls, interesting" he says as she flips towards the bookmark. 'please don't look at the bookmarked page' you internally pray

What a surprise, he flips to the bookmarked page. You internally cringe because what is on that page is the whole anatomy of a ghoul, specifically a male ghoul.

And not to mention there is a whole section of different looking ghoul dicks and the categories they fit in.

Dew looks from the book, to you, back to the book and then back to you. A smirk grows on his face. "Oh what is this y/n?"

"Like I said, nothing" you say as you snatch your book back.

"Doesn't look like nothing" dew says

"Well it is, and since when have ghouls been so nosy?!" You say fairly sassy.

"Oh your talking about being nosy, that's funny because last night you were nose deep in my sweatshirt." He says smugly

You noticed you mistake. You face turned bright red.

"So tell me, did it smell good?" Dew says

'asshole' you think angrily "yes, now excuse me I have to go." You say as you walk past him.

Just as you pass him he slaps your ass, hard. You let out a yelp and look back.

Dew is smirking smugly and laughing. You just keep walking.

You have the best Idea to get back at dew. You find out where Aether's room is and give his door a hard knock.

"Oh hi y/n, you here to take up that offer?" Aether asks with a smirk.

"Actually yes I am"

Aether looks somewhat taken a back but let's you in. His room is tidy and smells nice.

You sit down on the bed and Aether stilts next to you. He turns so he is facing you and looks you in your eyes.

Swarms of butterflies fill your tummy as he tucks a lock of hair behind your ear.

⚠️Incoming Smut ⚠️

He leans in for a kiss and you reciprocate it. The kiss quickly turns from delicate to heated. Aether pins you down to the bed while his hands roam your body.

You have to stop for a breather and start to undress. But Aether stops you so he can do it. He first starts with your top, slowly sliding it off of you. Then he unbuttons your pants and slowly slides them off too

All that is left is your bra and thong. You decide that Aether is overdressed for the occasion and start to help him with the task if taking his clothes off.

You get his shirt off and move to his pants. You palm his bulge and he groans. You slowly unbutton his pants and slide them off too.

He pins you back down and continues to make out with you as he fiddles with the clip of your bra. Eventually he undoes it and takes it off.

He starts cupping, grabbing, squeezing and kneading your breasts.

You arch your back and groan and Aether starts to leave hickies all over your neck and chest. They blossom into a beautiful shade of blue and purple.

He then leads a trail of hickies down your stomach and to the edge of your thong.

He trails his hands as if he was going to touch you but then goes back to kneading your boobs. After more teasing he finally takes your thong off.

He trails a finger around your hole then up to your clit. He lowers his face and licks up your pussy, then back down. He inserts his tongue and starts rubbing slow and lazy circles around your clit.

You creep closer and closer to the edge and Aether speeds up. Your eyes roll back as you cum on his face.

You relax as he pulls away. You start to palm his bulge and he stifles a moan. You tease at the rim of his boxers and finally take them off.

Aether's fully hard cock springs out. You remember the book and compare it, it's not too long but a good 6-7 inches and it is somewhat girthy.

You lick the tip and he groans, he lays back on the bed and you straddle his hips.

You line him up with your entrance and slowly let his cock sink in. The stretch is delicious and eventually your bouncing.

The sound of skin slapping against skin fills the room.

You start to get tired and he lays you on the bed so he can do the work. He starts at a slow pace and works his way up to a medium one.

He isn't pounding into you like dew, but instead is precisely hiting your g-spot.

This has got you seeing stars and you can feel the pressure in your tummy increase. His thrusts stutter and you can tell they he is close to.

You feel his tail slide in-between you and him and it starts to rub your clit. You cum around his cock and the griping and fluttering if your pussy makes him cums soon after.

⚠️Smut over⚠️

He pulls out and grabs a rag to clean and dry you both off. He gives you some comfy clothes and pulls you into bed to cuddle.

"Hey what movie do you want?" He asks.

"Oh I don't mind, maybe something Halloweeny or scary?"

"Sounds good" Aether says while he turns on scream.

"I love this movie!" You say

"Oh my god me too!" Aether says

You cuddle closer and you soon fall asleep.

***Hope y'all like a lil bit of Aether :)

Word count: 994***