Halloween Special p2

you are spun into rain's arms, his touch is cool and refreshing. you didn't expect it, but thinking about it, he is a water ghoul.

the music fades and all you can focus on is him. your hands are draped over his shoulders and his hands lightly grip your hips

he smells of cool waves and waterfalls, and of clean musk and water. His blue orbs are capturing, you just can't look away and his smile is warm compared to his cool touch.

you two dance to song after song, captured in each other's presence.

the song stops and you do to. he tucks a stray lock of hair behind your ear and his hand moves to cup the side of your face.

your cheeks heat up and your heart starts to speed up. your faces drift closer until your noses are almost touching.

you can feel his breath ghosting your face as it mixes with yours. then your lips touch.

the kiss is more of a peck but it still unleashes swarms of butterflies in your tummy.

your lips meet once again and this time the kiss is longer. his tongue swipes at your lips asking for entry witch you happily comply to. you part you lips and his tongue quickly slips in and starts to explore your mouth.

he starts to feel around your hips and ass, happily settling his hands on both ass cheeks and pulling you closer to him. with your bodies closer together your hands can start to roam his back and chest. he firmly squeezes your plump ass, witch earns a surprised yelp form you.

he parts from your mouth to move on to kissing your neck, not quite leaving marks, just nibbling on the very sensitive and raw flesh. 'Not so innocent' you think.

you have only been at the clergy for a week and a half and your are all ready marked up and sore, how unexpected.

you had never really gotten attention in your hometown, partly from being outcasted and thought of as emo and uncool. although you were more of a metal head, you did have some emo in you, but nonetheless you still didn't deserve the teasing and bullying of your childhood and young adulthood.

being that you are 19 you didn't have all that much dating experience. but by no means were you a virgin, witch didn't sit right with the little christen town, witch was part of the reason of not having much dating experience. the boys wanted a "pure" and "innocent " girl, you definitely did not fit under that umbrella.

rain interrupted your thoughts when he pecked you on the lips and apologized because he had to go play more songs.

you told him that it was totally fine and asked for his number before he left. he happily said yes and gave it to you before heading backstage.

You quickly typed it in your phone and texted a quick "hi, this is y/n" and sent it.

you slide your phone back into the small purse that you brought and continued dancing and singing, you socialized with some of the other members of the clergy. you saw Marie and her roommate Abigale. Marie and Abby were the girls that you shared a bathroom with, they were very kind but you barely knew them

"hey!" you said enthusiastically, catching their attention.

"oh my Satan, hi!" Marie exclaimed and gave you a hug, Abby trailed behind her, she was a shy girl and was practically attached to Marie at the hip. Marie's friends were her friends, and she didn't really go around the clergy with out her trusted roommate.

Marie on the other hand was completely different, she was extremely outgoing and energetic. She was loud and hella sweet, she was very touchy and would hug everyone. She was a joyful soul and a kind friend to most.