Helping Aether

⚠️this chapter has smut!!⚠️

You wake up the next morning at a bright and early 6:00Am. You groan and roll out of dew's nest. You look over to dew to make sure you didn't wake the ghoul, he is happily snoring.

You smile and grab your things. Surprisingly your legs aren't that sore.

You kiss dew on the forehead and head out for Aether's room. From what papa said, he should be wide awake.

You get to his room, which is not far from dew's, and give the door a firm knock. No response...

You knock again and are met with the same answer.

So you just decide to announce that you are coming in and enter.

You open the door and are met with a very uncomfortable looking aether. You feel terrible for making the sweet ghoul wait.

"Hey aether, how you doin bud?" You ask in a soft voice

Ather just grumbles and whines. You give him a look of pity as you walk over. "I'm gonna sit down, is that ok?" You ask carefully, gesturing at his messy and destroyed looking nest.

It is really just a pile of blankets compared to dew's but thinking about it, it didn't seem fun to try to get comfortable with a boner, and then have to sleep with it all night. You winced at the thought of it but are brought back to reality when aether gives you a pleading "please"

"Ok hun" you say as you set down and caress his face, he leans into the touch, scrunching up his unmasked face. "How are you feeling hmm?" You ask, continuing to pet his face.

"P-please" aether just whines out

"Please what?"

"Please t-touch me" he begs

You comply and start to rub up and down his bear and broad chest getting the hint. Aether let's out a low rumble and takes over.

He gestures for you to get off the bed and down on you knees. You do so and pull at the hem of his boxers.

He quickly strips himself of them and discards them somewhere on the floor, not caring where they went.

His erect and weeping dick springs out of his boxers. The tip flushed and leaking, it looked like it was painful.

You grabbed the base, sending a shiver up Aether's spine. You licked from the base to the tip, then gave it a few testing strokes while Aether took in a sharp inhale at the touch.

You took the tip in your mouth, swirling your tongue around it. Then took him in your mouth, you tried to fit as much of him in as possible and stroked what didn't fit with your hand. The other hand was holding onto his muscular and meaty thigh for support.

You started to bob your head up and down his length at a slow pace, Aether's fingers laced into your hair guiding you.

Aether's small whimpers, groans, and praises fueled you as you sped up a bit. Aether let out a goan and started to thrust, meeting g your pace.

Eventually you let ather take control, allowing him to fuck your face. Your tongue lolled out, dragging on the underside of his girthy cock.

He speeds up, fucking your face at an unforgiving pace. You could hear him growling above you. "F-fuck y/n, good girl" he says

"You take my cock so well, you little slut" he says.

You could feel his thrusts become faster and have less control, you knew he was close.

You took one hand off of his thigh to cup and squeeze at his balls, the other moving to grasp his ass. You moaned on his dick, sending vibrations through him. This sent him over the edge. Ather came down your throat without warning.

"F-fuck, swallow it whore" ather sputters out

You tried to swallow all of it, but some escaped and dribbled down your chin. Ather didn't knot your mouth, thank Satan.

But this wasn't over...

***Holy shit 21k reads?! Thank you!!!!
Word count: 680***