Busy Bee

You wake up to the scent of warm honey and chamomile tea. The fumes fill the room as you open your eyes

Dew is skittering around your room as quiet as he can, it looks like he is doing something, like putting something together.

'what?' you think as you sit up a bit, 'ow, shit' you think as your legs strain.

You let out a small whimper of pain that draws dew's attention. "Good morning again, sweetness" he says with a warm smile

"Good morning asswipe, what are you doing?" Dew frowns at the not-so-nice name, "nothin, just making you breakfast in bed" he says gesturing at the tray.

Your heart melts, you start to cry "Oh shit, no-no-no, did I do something wrong?!" Dew says rushing over to you.

"N-no, this is just so nice! And-and I can't help but be and asshole!" You say between sobs.

"Oh sweetheart, your not an asshole. I mean c'mon, your so nice, to me, to the other ghouls, papa, and lyra and lynch!" He says defending you, "They all love you, they wouldn't love you if you were and asshole. I mean look at me, I'm the biggest asswipe in the clergy and they still put up with my ass." Dew finishes.

"You think so?" You say wiping your teary face

"I know so" dew States as he wipes a stray tear and pecks your lips. You cheere up a bit.

"Ok, now let's eat before our waffles and tea get cold!" He says rushing to go get the tray.

***Time skip***

Your in the library organizing books and thinking about how lucky you are. "Y/n!" Swiss says jogging in

"Hi swiss, what you doing here?" You say puting the stack of books that you were holding down on a table

"I was bored, and I wanted to say hi."

"Oh, ok." You say "do you have any tea?" You ask trying to start a conversation

"Actually, yes I do" swiss says happily

"Awesome, could you spill as I organize these books?" You ask as you gesture to the stack of 15ish books.

"Totally, ok so basically-" swiss starts as you pick up the books and he follows to a bookshelf.

Swiss goes on and on about random stuff, he is really good at talking and ranting. But that is totally fine by you because you like to listen to him and his antics.

Eventually you get on the topic of ghoul masks, how, beats you. But you mention the fact that dew took off his mask

"Really? Odd, I didn't expect him to be the first one to show his face to you." Swiss says

"Really, who did you think would?"

"Probably me or someone else" swiss laughs.

"Me too" you agree

"Well I do have to go, sorry y/n"

"Oh your fine" you say with a smile "it was awesome chatting, talk later?"

"Totally sweet cheeks, cya!" Swiss says as he leaves.

After a while someone unexpected joins you, mountain, the earth ghoul.

But he doesn't say anything, just lays down on one of the couches and observes you.

His legs hang over the edge because of how tall the drummer is, his head sits at an uncomfortable angle and you can't help but feel a little bit bad for the big guy.

You turn and give him a warm smile, he just looks at you.

"Your weird" the earth ghoul states

"Huh?"

"Your different from the other humans." He says nonchalantly

"Ok?" You say confused at the semi-jab

"What I mean is that I have never seen a human that isn't scared of us ghouls, let alone fucked all of them."

You giggle and respond, "well I technically haven't fucked all of you" you say drawing out the 'all'

"You get what I mean though" mountain reasons, "and we could change that if you want" he says with a smirk

"I-I-"

"Why do you act so confident" he says as he gets up, it only takes 2 strides to get to you. He leans down to reach your eye level, his pointed ears twitch as he looks you up and down. " I mean clearly you are not because whenever someone flirts with you or embarrasses you you freeze up and somehow lose the ability to speak." He says, then returns to his full height.

And man, he is a big fella. You are looking at him, just observing

"And you have a staring problem" he says with an eye roll.

"Says you" you say crossing your arms. "I mean you stared at me for a good 10 minutes over on that couch" you say pointing at the couch in question "you fucking weirdo-"

Mountain cuts you off with a kiss, the kiss slowly turns deep and slow. Mountain picks you up so that he can take you over to the sofa.

He places you on his lap and holds your face with one hand and rests the other on your thigh.

*** Woah a cliffhanger lmao, what a surprise 🙄
Word count: 840***