Poor Ghoul

You get up from your seat and put your book back in your bag.

You head off to find swiss because you just HAVE to tell him the new tea.

You find him wandering the 2nd floor. "Swiss!" You call

"Oh my y/n! I wasn't expecting you." Swiss smiles and jogs over to you.

"Swiss I have so much tea!"

"Oh my got really?! Spill right now!!"

"Ok fine, come to my room."

So you two set off to your room. You unlock and open the door just to be met with the cats going crazy "lyra, lynch, knock it off!" You scold them.

They look at you apologetically and walk over to greet swiss. "Hya cuties" swiss says as he pets and scratches them.

You wave him over to the bed to sit down and decide to make some popcorn cuz why not?

You wander over to the bed with your bowl of buttery popcorn and start spilling.

"So basically after I got done talking to you dew came over and asked why I was talking to you. Like the fuck? I'm your friend. So I told him to fuck off, and he decided to snatch my fucking book!"

"And guess what page he turns to?!" You say as you reach for your book "what?" Swiss asks as you hand him the book .

"Look at the bookmarked page dummy " so swiss flips to it and bursts out laughing.

"STOP IT IS NOT FUNNY!!!" you jokingly yell

"Yes the fuck it is!!" Swiss says while wiping a tear from his eye.

"Fuck off, anyways he gives me shit about it and then gives me shit about catching me nose deep in his sweatshirt-"

"YOU WHAT?!" swiss starts dying again.

"Well I have my door open and I didn't know it and I wanted a lil sniff, ok?" You say justifying yourself.

"Dudeeee that so baddd!!" Swiss says

"I fucking know! Anyways so to get back at his cocky ass-"

WHAT DID YOU DO?!" swiss yells

"IF YOU WOULD STOP INTERRUPTING ME MAYBE WE WOULD GET THERE!!"

"My bad" swiss says unapologetically

"Yes it is your bad, but to get back at him I fucked Aether."

"You did not!!"

"I did" you said smugly.

"Oh my god that is why dew was so pissed after practice!!"

"Yea, then dew came and talked to me about it, and then said that he was gonna fucking kill Aether"

" Dude that is fucking hilarious!!"

"I know!"

After about an hour more of talking swiss had to go. So you said your goodbyes and he left.

You decide that you wanna talk to papa about doing something around the clergy because recently you have felt quite useless.

So you walk to his room and knock on the door "come in"

You open the door and walk in, there is papa standing in his robe, you start to think of what is underneath- 'stop it!' you scold yourself.

"Hi papa!" You say joyfully

"Hey y/n! What are you here for?" Papa questions

"Well I was wondering if I could start having chores around the clergy, I am starting to feel quite useless" you say while rubbing the back of your neck and awkwardly laughing.

"That sounds wonderful y/n! Your main chore can be the upkeeping of the library, that would be fun no?"

"That's perfect papa"

"Good, good. Would you be open to doing anything?"

"Sure, I can just pick up tasks when you need me to"

"Perfect, thank you y/n"

"Of course, see you 'round!" You say as you wave goodbye to papa and exit his room.

He immediately sends you a text if all of the things you would do in the library. For example like organizing books, making sure books were accounted for.

You were basically the librarian's assistant, witch was fine by you.

So you decided to start your tasks.

***Word count: 652***