Part 38

Alaire paced in her room as Veena laid in her bed. "I can do this, I can do this. I can do this!!" She chanted over and over in her head. "Um, what can't she do?" Christopher walked in with drinks in his hand. "She'll tell me after she's done panicking."

Alaire turned to them, grabbing a drink, downing it in one go. "Woah, calm down and talk to us. You've been stressed for some a week now and I know it's not work related." Chris stated. "You're right, it's not work, it's Lucian."

"What happened? Did you guys have a fight?" Veena asked worryingly. "No, it just that... next week is Christmas and I want to give him something."

"Oh, get him anything, you know he'll love it." Veena said unbotheringly but when their eyes met, she immediately know what she meant. "Oh my gosh! Are you sure? You know that he'll never pressure you."

"I'm so sure. I'm absolutely positive." Christopher sat in the center of the two ladies more confused than when he walked in but kept quiet. Veena noticed that he looked dazed and rolled her eyes. "She's gonna have sex with him, keep up pretty boy."

He rolled his eyes at her but said nothing. "Do you guys think that I'm moving to fast? You think it's the right time?" Veena nodded. "As long as you feel ready and willing then go right ahead. Just be safe."

Alaire hasn't slept with anyone beside Westly and she was so nervous. She knows what it looks like but having it inside her is too different things. "Will that type of activity hurt your breast?" Christopher asked. "I know you said there was some tenderness."

"I'm fine, I already asked the doctor before I planned all of this. He said that everything was going perfectly and I am in the clear. Thank you for worrying though." Veena agreed. "If by any chance you start feeling any type of pain then stop."

Christopher stood up. "This seems more like a girl thing so I'll go get us something to eat, hopefully by then, you guys can finish your talk. Alaire and Veena skimmed through all the lingerie she had bought, trying to pick the right one.

"This is beyond sexy. Where's the lace for the front?" She asked. "There is none. Everything is see through. I wanted one in his favourtie colour but teal isn't really sexy so I want with something festive. It's still cute."

"I can't wait. I'm so excited!"

~

~
Christmas came around and everyone sat at Lucian's home, having dinner around the table. "This was a better idea. Throwing a Christmas party would have been too much. Spending it with family is much better." Luca smiled, clicking his glass with Emmanuel.

"I couldn't agree more." Alaire smiled, standing up. "I prepared some presents. I know that you guys have everything in the world but I still tried. It was super difficult." She returned with three wrapped presents. "So for daddy and Luca I got you a trip to a new golf resort in Iceland. The best of the best will be there and you get to play with them."

Emmanuel's eyes lit up. "This is the best gift I have received, thank you." He stood up, kissing her cheek. "Same goes for me. I will forever remember this gift." Luca kissed her cheek as well as she turned to Lucian who looked at her with bright eyes.

"And for my man~" She handed him an envelope making his brow raise. Lucian opened it, reading it to himself. 

'Tonight.'

The man shot to his feet with the most determined look on his face. "With all due respect, I would like you men out my house. We will see you all next year."

Emmanuel shot him a confused look. "Now, please." Alaire stood there dumbfounded. She could not believe that he was doing this. She watched as her father and uncle got pushed out the door with their belongings. "You couldn't have waited just a few more hours?"

"It's already past ten. Those old men should be sleeping by now, anyway." Alaire stopped him, walking backward toward the staircase. "You can freshen up in the spare room and I'll meet you in your room in twenty?" All he did was nod, zooming past her.

~

Tears.

Tears poured from her face as Lucian comforted her. "Everything was going just as planned. Why now?!" Her vision blurry from all the tears. She laid there in a robe as she hugged his torso. "Stop crying baby, it's alright."

Lucian was a little disappointed but it couldn't outweigh hers. "It's not alright. There was nothing wrong with me until just now and I made sure that I got plenty of rest too." During her preparations, she started feeling a slight pain in her breast. Her breast was hard and swollen. In panic she called Lucian in the room and he called the doctor.

Turns out that it was normal and she just needed some more rest. The doctor told her that sexual activities wouldn't help the situation. "There's always next time." She shook her head. "No, this was it! This was the moment. I was so ready to be yours. I love you so much." It didn't hurt her that they didn't have sex, it hurt her that she finally knew what she wanted and she was being held back. She was frustrated. 

"How about we go for a walk and see the lights?" Alaire sniffed. "It's too late for that." He tapped her behind softly, sitting her up. "It wasn't the right time, Alaire. We have the rest of the week, the rest of the month and the rest of the year to try."

"It was the perfect amount of sexy, the nipples out and everything." The tent in his pants grew tight. "You are not helping the situation, my love. Let's just for the stroll, it might help." 

~

"It's pretty." She smiled at the lights. Not many people were out as it was so late. "It's not so bad is it?" She shrugged with a grin. "How about two cups of hot chocolate for the lovely couple?" A woman popped up with a smile. "Sure."

Alaire took her phone out, pulling Lucian close to her. "Smile."

Click!

Looking at the picture, she noticed his eyes were on her the entire time. "I love you, Lucian." The hot chocolate came but his eyes were on her. "I love you too, Alaire. Merry Christmas." The woman cleared her throat, resting the cups on his hands.

"Oh look, what do we have here?" The kind woman placed a mistletoe above their heads. Alaire smiled, kissing him deeply. "Merry Christmas."