Part 47

"I want a divorce!" Alaire laid on the bed breathless. Lucian grabbed her legs, dragging her to him, kissing her neck. "You are my wife now. I am going to make love to you like I should." He opened her legs, entering her slowly.

Alaire moaned, gripping the sheets as he thrusted into her slowly. Her hips rocked along with his but he stopped her, moving faster. "Lucian." He felt himself getting harder as she called his name.

"Wait, wait." He gripped the back of her knees, pushing himself into her more. Alaire groaned, holding his torso from moving. "Move your hands baby." She shook her head. "You're going to do that thing."

Lucian grabbed the pillow case off the pillow, tying her hands in the, putting them over her head. Lucian threw her legs over her head, pounding and stretching her pussy. Her mouth opened as she tried kicking him off.

Alaire didn't know how to handle so much pleasure. Lucian licked down her neck, looking into her eyes. "You keep griping me like you want to have my child." She sucked on her lips, whimpering as he pulled out. "Ohhh.."

"Turn." Alaire got on her hands on knees, arching her ass in the air, waiting for his thick cock. "Please, hurry, please." Lucian gripped her ass, spreading them wide as he entered her from behind.

Thrust after thrust, her legs shook as she bit the pillow, trying not to come. "No! Don't!" She gasped feeling his large fingers rub her clit. She wasn't going to last very long and she knew it. "Yes!" A thick cream coated his dick as her body shook.

He moaned as she gripped his head but he wasn't even close to finishing. Lucian untired her hands, locking them behind her back as he fucked his wife from behind. He locked her locks between his, watching her ass shake to the beat.

The sound of their skin slapping echoed along with her cries. "I just came baby! Let me rest!" She felt a warmth in her stomach as he clit tingled. She was coming again. Alaire tried kicking her legs but he wasn't budging.

A slap to her ass made her collapse on the bed, feeling his speed quicken. It was too much for her. His cock kept pressing on something in her stomach. "Fuck, Lucian!!" Her juices squirted out, causing him to pull out slightly. "Good girl."

Lucian kissed her back, stroking himself, pilling the pillows under him. Her voice was hoarse, her legs were weak but she still wanted him inside of her. Alaire felt his arms, drag her on top of him. "Ride your husband."

Her pussy was so sensitive, the slightest touch sent her. "I can't." He sucked her breasts, rubbing her ass. "You can't? You want your husband to fuck you tonight?" She nodded, falling over.

Lucian hugged her from behind, entering her slowly. He hooked her leg over his, fucking her cunt. "Yes, oh God, yes!" He smiled as her hands, grabbed his ass, squeezing it. While rubbing her clit, he suckled on her neck as she moaned his name.

"Oh!" Alaire clamped her legs together as she felt herself coming again. Lucian forced her leg open, feeling himself getting close. "You've been taking this cock for years now. You can take it tonight."

"I'm trying! Shit!!" Lucian held her stomach down, wilding thrusting into her as he came deep into her."

They panted heavily, trying to come down from their high. "What do you want with a divorce now?"

~

Alaire~

I came out the bath, wrapping myself with the robe, feeling much better. "Here you go my love." He handed me a drink and a croissant. "Thank you, what's the plan for the day?"

"Sex."

"No! I want to go out and see Trinidad and Tobago." He took me to where I wanted and I couldn't be happier. "I was mildly joking. I have a day planned for you. We are heading to a few restaurants and a fete called Strut Summer before taking a boat to Tobago. Then we'll bathe in the beaches. I booked a hotel over there as well."

~

"Someting for d beautiful lady." A coconut vendor smiled at me. "Thank you." Lucian gave me a face but I just laughed. "Doh fret big man. She doh look like she go leave yuh." Lucian looked at me in confusion, not knowing what he just said.

I laughed at him, hugging his side. "Did he curse me? I think he cursed me." I shook my head at him, walking away. 

He planned a trip to the museum and a tour of the old houses that Queen Elizabeth owned.

"That was until we gained Independence in 1962 and our Republic in 1976. From that moment on, we were our own country. We have our own money, we have our own national anthem, we have our own flag and we have our own musical instrument."

The man brought out a steel pan and everyone was given a chance to play something. "If you would follow me, I would show you our-"

Later that night, he took me to a restaurant called Town Restaurant and Bar. The food was absolutely amazing, the staff was kind and the drinks were fabulous. "I know the doctor told you that you can start drinking again but he also said not to over do it."

Lucian pulled the drink away from me. "What? This is my second and last one." Lucian nodded his head, holding her hand a little to tight. "What's going on?" I saw his eyes glance to his left. There were two men, looking right at me. "Don't bother with them. I love you too much."

He smiled at me gently. "I love you too."

~

"Tonight was amazing, Lucian. I wish today would have lasted longer but tomorrow will be even better." He took off his shirt, heading straight for the bath. "I'm hot and sticky." I looked him up and down, he was looking real good.

I slowly took my clothes off, joining him in the bath. He looked at me up and down with a smirk on his face. "Well hello there." His hands ran down my back, kissing me. "Just one time tonight." All he did was nod, bending me over.

~

Alaire laughed as they rode the horses in Bucco, Tobago. "I'm really trying not to fall over." He grabbed the handles as the horses got deeper into the water to bathe. "You can swim, right white boy?" The guide asked, smiling.

"No." She felt so bad that they were teasing him but it was so cute to see him so helpless a little. "Don't worry baby, we're not that deep in the water. If you fall, you can stand." He looked at her a little. "I'm not taller than this horse, Alaire. I'll be dead if I fall."

She stifled a laugh as they made their way back to the shore. "Babe, you need more sunscreen, you're turning red." She turned around to grab her back until someone cleared their throat. "I see you over here and I was just telling muh fren dat you too gorgeous to be by yuhself." It was an old man with no teeth in front his mouth.

"I am with my husband, I'm fine, thank you."

"Oh you not from here? How bout a drink on d house? You and your man?" I shook my head. "I'm fine, thank you. Maybe next time." Lucian stood there shaking his head. "You're not leaving the house ever again."

"What? Why?"

"You're too sexy that they don't even recognise me as your husband." She rolled her eyes, rubbing his body. "Does it look like I'll ever leave you for them? Trust me."

~

~

"I don't want to go!" She whined, dropping on their bed. "Baby, we're already home." He dropped his suitcase on the floor, taking his clothes off. "I think I got burned."

"I told you Tobago hits different, you didn't listen." He laid on the bed with, smiling. "My wife."

"My husband." They cuddled on the bed until they fell asleep.