Part 41

"Oh God! Stop!" Alaire gripped his head, feeling her legs shake. "Yes, baby!" Lucian's tongue swirled inside her as he added two fingers. Her hips rocked against his mouth but he pinned her hips down. "No." Another whimper came from her.

Lucian nuzzled her wet clit, sucking on it as he juices leaked down his fingers. Her cries increased but she bit her lip. Lucian found it to be an insult, curling her fingers, quickening his pace, looking her dead in his eyes. An orgasm hit her as she felt the place turn dark.

Her hips rose as she came for the fourth time, pulling away from him. Lucian watched her eyes roll back and her mouth hung open. "Fuck, you look beautiful." His cock was fully erect, hitting his navel. Alaire wiped the slight drool running down her face as he knelt on the bed. She looked at his cock, moaning at the sight.

"Come here." Lucian gripped her hair as she licked his dick, tasting his precum. She gripped his penis, kissing his tip, stroking him slowly, trying to tease him slightly. "Dammit." Alaire slid his entire cock down her throat without warning, gagging loudly.

Lucian guided her head up and down, drool running down her chin. She probably looked a mess but she didn't care. Alaire's pussy dripped, as she rolled her hips for him to see. He released her hair, as she pulled up for air. Lucian stroked his cock as she caught her breath.

"Lie down, baby." Alaire laid back spreading her legs, bringing them to her chest for him. Her hands played with her clit watching as he placed the condom on. He bend down, licking her entrance once more as a trail of her juices ran down her ass. "Tell me if you can't do it."

Lucian pressed the tip to her pussy, moaning at her tightness. She inhaled deeply as he pushed himself into her. Alaire's hand pressed against his stomach as she felt him in hers. "Dammit, Alaire! Dammit!"

A whimper escaped as he fully entered her. She felt full, it was hard for her to breathe. "Move." She forced out as her body jerked with a slight thrust. Lucian pulled out completely before entering her once more.

Her nails clawed his thigh as her mouth hung open. Not a single sound from her mouth was heard as he thrusted again. Her pussy made noises she's never heard before. "Shit, Lucian!" She finally said, feeling her legs shake.

Lucian leaned into her more, picking up his pace. Tears ran down her face, feeling somthing building inside her. "That feels so, so, so good!!" Her eyes kept rolling in the back of her head every time he touched her spot.

"Don't tighten up baby, we just started." She was coming and she was coming hard. "Oh God!! Yes!" Alaire came, squeezing Lucian so tight he had to stop. "Fuck!" He tried holding her body still body it was no use.

He let her ride her orgasm out before moving again. A sob left her mouth, feeling more sensitive. She wasn't completely calm but that wasn't stopping him. "Look at how wet you are." He threw her legs over his shoulders, pounding her pussy, making her body jerk roughly.

"Wait, wait, wait!" She was going to die. She felt like she was going to have a heart attack. He massaged her clit between his two fingers as he left her body shake again. Lucian pulled out of her, feeling a liquid explode on his stomach. "Shit, Alaire."

Less than twenty minutes went by and she was ready to tap out. "Tonight, I want to see your face.. I want to see every expression you make. I want to see your tears, I want to see how good this cock makes you feel."

Lucian opened her legs once more, pushing back into her. Alaire was full on crying in pleasure. Her inside were tingling nonstop, the slightest movement could make her come. "It's too deep, I can't do-"

"You can take it, this is all yours." Lucian groaned, wanting to come but he wanted her to come at least two more times. "You want me to pull out, baby?" His thrust started off slowly, waiting for her answer then slowly got faster as she didn't reply. Her toes curled as she cried out.

"You want me to pull out?" He asked again, sucking her calf. She really was about to meet the Lord if she came again. "No! No! Keep going please." This was it, she was coming again. Lucian saw the look on her face but grabbed her chin.

"Look at me." He kissed her lips feeling her body stiffen. "I'm not stopping." Alaire's hips bucked against his as she came. "Please, please.." She couldn't speak, her arms trying making a cushion between them but he pinned them above her head.

Lucian felt himself about to come. He placed a leg over his shoulder, laying her sideways. His thumb pressed against her clit, as she shivered. His thrusts were slow, teasing her. Her hands went to her nipples, squeezing them. The sight almost made him burst.

"I love you, Alaire, I love you so damn much." Before she could reply, her pussy was stretched as his balls slapped against her skin. At least she had good sex before she died. "Fuck." Lucian released inside the condom, leaning forward.

She panted heavily, as he pulled out of her. "I love you too." Lucian wiped her tears, picking her up gently. Her body felt like jelly as he placed her in the tub. He threw the condom away, joining her in the bath. "How do you feel, gorgeous? Do your breasts hurt?"

Nothing.

"A?"

Nothing.

Lucian turned her to see that she fell asleep. He let out a small laugh, cleaning her up, throwing a shirt on her body. He placed her on the couch as he got a new sheet for the bed.

Lucian picked her up, laying her on the clean bed. He pressed a small kiss on her head, lying next to her. "Good night baby."