Part 40

Alaire~

"One more." Christopher smiled as we posed. "Guys my face is hurting. Hurry up!" Veena nodded. "Done. I'm posting this. You guys look so cute." I smiled at her as Lucian guided me to the car. "Time to go, love."

"Bye guys, see you later." I waved them goodbye and we were on our way.

"Where are we going?" I asked but he refused to talk to me. "What if I give you a kiss right now? Would you tell me then?" He glanced at me. "No but very tempting."

"How about a boob?" I saw his hands grip the wheel. "You want me to crash? Think about what you say to me woman." Lucian looked at me for a split second and smiled. "You really do look beautiful in that."

My heart started pounding from the little comment. "Thank you. You look amazing as well." His hand slipped between my leg, gripping it slightly as he turned the corner. "I don't feel a panty line." I clenched my thighs around his hand.

"It's a thong." I saw his jaw clench. "I almost changed my mind about taking you to this date. I should just find a dark area and take you but that would be dangerous." Lucian had planned a date for Valentine but his schedule got messed up so we had to cancel.

We finally got the weekend to ourselves so he decided to take me out and I have no idea where. "That doesn't seem so bad to me." His hand shifted closer to my vagina but stopped. "You really are a temptress but we have to have patience."

Lucian forced his hand out my thigh grip. "Fine, if I must."

~

Seagulls cried loudly as we got the car. Yachts all over the dock. "Good evening sir, your yacht is ready for you." An older man walked up to us with a smile. "Great." We followed him to the end of the dock where the largest one was.

"Is this yours?" He nodded, helping me on. "Welcome aboard Lady Bee. I will be your captain this weekend. My name is Jackson Rang. This is my crew, I hope they make you feel welcomed and comfortable."

I couldn't believe how incredible the yacht was. Lucian's arms wrapped around me, kissing my neck. "I love this, thank you so much." He hummed, guiding me up the stairs into a room that was filled with roses and presents. "Happy late Valentine baby."

He handed me the bouquet in my hands, placing the diamond bracelet on my wrist. "Thank you so much, this is so beautiful, all of it." Reaching into my bag, I turned to him with a rectangular box. "It may not be as extravagant as this but I got this for you."

Lucian looked at me with confusion. "I told you I didn't want anything." I rolled my eyes. "I know, you kept repeating it but I can't let you give me all this and not give you back anything in return." He took the box from me, opening it to reveal a diamond wrist watch."

"How did you-"

"I may or may not have had Christopher spy on you." He looked at me with a playful glare. "Now we have a couple item." I took it from his hand, placing it around his wrist. "Perfect." He brushed his lips against mine, looking me in my eyes.

"Thank you." His tongue flicked my top lip, kissing me again. His tongue poked the lining of my mouth making me open up.

Third Person~

Lucian sucked her tongue before exploring her mouth. Alaire released a small moan as his hands gripped her ass. A knock pulled them back into reality. "Dinner is served, sir." They both breathed heavily, trying to get themselves together.

"Yes, we'll be out soon." Alaire wiped the lipstick off his mouth and fixed hers. "Let's enjoy the night."

Alaire sat in her seat looking at the drink in front of her. "It's called Island Bloom, it is non alcoholic as requested. For appetizers, we have a few finger foods and blueberry cake as requested."

She took a sip of the drink and her eyes widened. "You need to try this! It's amazing." Lucian gave her a skeptical look. "You're not trying to get back at me for the last time, are you?" She rolled her eyes. "No, I'm not a mean person but it really is good." She took another sip, wiggling her shoulders happily.

He couldn't help smiling at the woman in front of him. Her eyes sparkled as she cut into the cake. "Wow! You should really try thi- Why are you looking at me like that?" Her hand went to her mouth. "Is there something on my face?"

He couldn't have been more in love. He was the luckiest man in the world. "No, I was just thinking about something. Let me try some." Alaire placed a piece in his mouth but he shrugged. "It's alright."

"What? This is really good." She placed another piece in her mouth, humming. "Let me try again." He stood to his feet, walking over to her, capturing her lips once more for the evening. Lucian stole the piece from her mouth.

"You're right, it's really good." She dripped the sides of her dress, trying to calm herself down. "Your meal is served. Tonight you will be having Lobster Thermidor." She snapped out of it as he placed the food down. "Thank you." Lucian wiped the side of his mouth. "Eat up baby, you need your energy."

Lucian sat, eating his meal like nothing happened. "Aren't you going to try it?" She got up, taking his hand. "We'll eat it later." Alaire tugged his hand, walking back to their room. She sat him on the bed, walking to the bathroom. "I'll be back."

Lucian checked his nails, popping a breath mint in his mouth. Was it really going to happen? The door slowly opened and in walked Alaire with a black robe. "I'm a little nervous." Lucian stood up, walking toward her as she avoided his eyes.

"Don't be nervous, we'll take our time." Their lips touched causing Alaire to melt in his arms. He gripped the knot on her robe, untying it. The cloth dropped to the floor, revealing a sexy black lingerie.

His hands gripped her hips, rubbing them softly. "You look so sexy right now." She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his chest. He felt his cock hardened at her touch. "Up." Lucian picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he sucked and kissed her body. He wanted to savour her taste.

Her breathing became heavy as he placed her on the bed. "Do you feel alright?" He asked, looking her into her eyes. She nodded but he shook his head. "Words baby." She didn't trust her voice. "Y-Yes."

"Good." Lucian ripped the bra off, gently latching on to her nipple. A small cry escaped her mouth as he teased the next. A heat pooled between her legs as his tongue down her stomach and back up.

His lips skimmed the scar. "So beautiful." He stared into her eyes making his way down. "Fuck me." A trembling voice left her mouth as Lucian hoisted her legs.