0-Prologue

My vision got back and now i can see what is around me, a void with tunnels with a lot of white particles going for another planet " The path of reincarnation" all the souls are getting processed , cleaned and prepared to be send to another body

I now i was dead, but why I am out of the path? Looking around i notice some presence moving some souls to a certain place before they getting prepared, why?

As a coincidence the answer come to me, the souls that are now stopped are of Grey, Nico and Cecilia, before i can process what is happening the soul of Grey was going to a planet and the urgency come to me, all his failure, his weakness, the lost of potential his have. I cannot let this happen, I started to pray, imploring to move to him before he went in the Arthur Leywin body, when I noticed that now i am in front of him.

"Grey" I whispered, "Grey" I say, "Grey" I yelled to him

"Ahn" he awakened of this deep sleep "who are you, what is this place?"

"We have no time for that shit, just listen and believe at me, we are getting reincarnated" I try to explain to him before get interrupted

"Reincarnated what you want to mean with that?"

"I said we don't have time to that, listen, it would be hard to belief but it's the true, and you gonna fail if you go by this way, you gonna lose the closest's to you, because of your weakness, your irresponsibility and we cannot let this happen, i have a plan to stop all of it and we win the war and save all of them, and i need your help with that"

"Closest, what a joke is that, i don't have anyone like this"

"But you will have, in the future, that i know somethings"

"So why i cannot go to this path, i will at least have someone important to me"

" You are not understanding the point in here, they will die, but if we follow my plan we gonna save them and the destiny will get us together" C'mon Grey please understand my assignment

"Yes, I can clearly say that I'm no understanding a single word that came out of your mouth, what you want to mean with us, and since wen you are involved in the closest to me?"

Well, he still have perspicacity at least "I will follow this path because i can use all the potential reserved to you at the maximum plus my knowledge of some events of the future i can put in practice my plans, one of them is acting that i am you to attract our enemies when you are in the enemy territory getting strong and growing up your army to we got a chance against they"

"Wait what? You gonna pretend to be me, how? Why i will be in the enemy's territory? Growing an army are u crazy or something? And why you think that you can use my potential better than me?"

"Huff" this will be harder that i thought "The information that the enemy have to identify your reincarnation is something that i can replicate.

The reason that you gonna be in the the enemy's territory it's because the revolution army in there will need someone like you and we gonna need someone like they.

The third question is already responded

And I don't think i can use your potential better than you, i have certain that i can

Continually, we don't have time to this" That last part i yelled to him "you want to save the people who gonna be important to you or just watch they died, please listen to me, i know what I'm doing"

___________
Grey:
___________

I was confused, I don't recognize the place we are or whatever is this place, I don't know what happened to me body, I was a phantom now? I was really dead? how this happened? But the most important question now is who is this person right on front of me? If he know me, why is he not scared, why he trust on me for that? Is just instinct like me or is something more? I am really worthy for having important people to me? after all my mistakes? If he is saying i gonna failure why are he letting a crucial task with me? "If you know I'm going to failure, why are you trusting it to me?"

"Because you are capable, you just don't do the enough to reach all the potential of the body you will reincarnated, so please, trust on me to do that, i promise that I'm not gonna disappoint you."

What was him talking now, he wanted me to follow him, but now are saying that he don't gonna disappoint me, he want we work together? "So, you want we work together but in different places?"

"Exactly"

I looked into the eyes of this guy's telling all the most insanities things to me, and i cannot no let me to trust on him, why? Why this person that I never see before, be so trustable? I think for a while and the conclusion that i came was, "If i will really have anyone important to me i can take any risk, what i have to do?"

________
???
________

Thankfully he listen to me, now we can start the plan. "Ok, listen you gonna be in another continent, you will have to hidden your secrets including that plan of the mostly person's, just trust in these people: Alaric, Darrin Ordin and Seris Vritra, just for this people i recommend to you trust, for the plan of grow up your power, don't show your swords skills or your four elemental affinities that you gonna awake, you have ten years for this, after that i will turn on the portal in my side to connect a bridge between our continent using the relictombs as an intermediary, you gonna know all about this things when you get reincarnated, when you travel to my continent we gonna give continuity for the another part that you have on the plan."

"I am a little confused with all of this suddenly, but i will collaborate with it.Just one more question, you have certainly that will work?"

"Well if it not work, I gonna sacrifice myself to protect everyone or at least give to your a better chance in the fight" It's not like I appreciate my life in the all, if I failure is just one more reason to have sure that will be better I never exist.

"Ok, let's do this, just know that i decided this by pure instinct, and if I failure is just one more reason to depreciate my life"

"Pfft" I try to hold a laugh, but failed "we are pretty similar after all, that's the reason I can trust on you, if you just wanna trust on you instinct go ahead and do it"

"Whatever, so what we do now?"

"We touch hands, the repulse will be the sufficient to throw us to our destination" I stand my arm and pointed my finger to him "do the same " he started lifting his arm and his hand to touch my finger, the closest he come more shinning the void became, when our fingers are almost touching each other I already can't see nothing around us caused by the radiant light around us, I just fell the enormous pressure between our finger and ...

My soul was being launched a one enormous speed at the world, I just see a falling star that I assumed be the Grey's soul being launched to the other side of the planet my vision are getting dark again with just one light in the center, like a light in the end of a tunnel.

So that's the end of my first chapter of my first history, let me know what you think about it in the comments, any helps are welcome, if you have any doubt ask me and i will try to explain to you what i was thinking when i wrote it

I will launch chapters just when i finished them

Thank you for read.