13- The feats of a genius

Dashing to Virion, with the sword pointed onto my right down back, I did a diagonal upper slash at him, that he retrieved with a vertical cut.

*Cling*

"You learned some interesting things brat."

"Thanks to my professor I guess." Sliding my sword by his, I use the movement to dash for the left and increase the weight of his sword with the gravity, [Trickster's Ace], unbalancing him, [Muk], the ground became mud, and controlling the mud I made Virion slip.

He leaned on his left hand on the ground, spinning to launch a circular low kick.

[Pillar], a direct impact on his chin.

The blow lifted him, making he give back steps. With a hand grabbing the chin, he said to me.

"eugh. Good one brat.

Maybe I'll try new thing also."

Conjuring an disc of wind, that starts to rotate faster and faster. He launched it on my direction.

This old man... He copy my water spell [Kienzan] and rewrite it on a wind spell. This is good... Very very good. This proved to me two things, one: the characters of this world don't will be limited by the original timeline, and can progress. Two: my spell are good enough to be used by high level mages.

This excite me.

*Ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum*

*Smirk*

Creating two forces of wind in each hand, rotating in the same direction of the Kienzan, I stand my hands as I would grab the disc.

The disc was close enough of me now, I placed one hand at the bottom of the spell an the other above, the two forces of the wind created a connection between themselves and becoming an axle for the disc, immobilizing it at the air.

"Are you joking right?"

Turning my body, I used the rotation to throw back the Kienzan, but before, I send fire mana by the axles, turning on flames, [Helio's Wheel].

The disc made his path by the sky, creating a trail of flames.

Virion condensing an amount of wind mana canceled my spell with a violent gust.

Before the time pass and i lose the opportunity, in ran to virion separating the sword on two again, and imbuing flames into both.

I blow an stab at his belly. He blocked with the side of the sword.

I slashed diagonally at his shin. He blocked spinning his sword. And giving me a low kick.

I use the impulse to rotate on the air and launch an circular and powerful flames attack [Solar Halo]. A circle of yellow fire got launched around, burning all that the flames and sparkles reached including Virion's vambraces.

[Overheat], the blades changed the colors to red, orange... Yellow and ... ... Blue.

Our melee battle started again. At each slash that i launched on Virion, he retrieved with an perfect way to block and counter, as he had saw this same attacks a lot of times.

With my attacks exploding flame waves at each attack, Virion compensate it launching fangs of wind with each attack.

The stone ring got transformed into a total mess.

Giving a back step, i prepared myself to the spell. In a stance equal to the Sacred Spear, enhancing my entire arm and sword with lightning mana, I dashed to Virion in an step and stab him with the lightning sword, [Flash Rapier].