17- The man that Xyrus cannot support

"It is not a normal thing for me to visit potentials students, but since Vincent, a exceptional behavior for the academy, ask me so enthusiastically, I could not resist to the curiosity for meet you Arthur Leywin.

Sorry for the hurry, but I must test you to see if you're able to enter in the academy, even being younger in age, you look more a mage than any of my seniors."

Huhh?! Really? Already? Neither a dinner before?

But, you never let go a opportunity like this. "And if I get a maximum score in your test, what happens?"

"Oh, a good business man also, let me see...

A perfect scholarship, and we can negotiate more things depending of your performance."

"Perfect. I believe that Vincent will guide you and my families to the test place, just await a minute please while I prepare myself to it."

"Are you really eight child?"

"Art can be a little too mature for his age some times principal."

Pass for what I passed, and I doubt that you will not be too mature for your age.

"Well I'm going to my room."

In the room

'Papa, are you going be okay?'

'Of course Sylvie, I have my plans already.'

The boxes got open and the things were organized by the room, a wall was completely covered of bookshelf full of all the types of my studies through the years I passed in Elenoir.

In my closet, a wall had all my clothes, including the new ones of today, and in the opposite wall, my weapons.

Since will be a magic test, it's time to put the staff that Virion gave to me in action.

For the clothes, I choice a white robe with blue and gold engravings, the robe is opened in the chest, black pants,  compression long shirt and steel boots that end in the knees.

I brushed my hair back with my hands and did my way for the test place.

In the backyard

A big square of stone was positioned a meter above the ground with torches around it to illuminate all equally.

"Are you ready Arthur Leywin?"

"You cannot even imagine how much I am." The plan is simple, unable her of use the wind magic and force to use the divergence of sound, after it... We will see what happens.

Already in the area, I lifted my staff above my head and the fire of the torches rise for the sky. Rotating the staff the spheres of fire start to rotating, becoming a circle of fire, and using the air to charge the spell two consequences arrived, one: now the magic become a natural event, not being able to control. And two: weakening the air around us.

"Your little brat, I already unlike your mentor."

If she knew who he is...

In the same way that the circle of fire was running, I conjured [Tornado] using half of my mans to affect all the area with the principle of the water mana [Flow] inside of the construction of the spell.

Disturbing her control of the wind and requiring her to first pass by the wind to reach me, but giving me enough time to reflect the power of her spell.

But also leaving the control of the spell for increase the power and not cost more mana to maintain it.

Now just remained the earth mana, the pure mana, and the healer mana to use as my pleasure.