18-Ranking

Checking all my equipment again, making sure that the Dawn's Ballad was in the dimensional ring, Sylvie and I went downstairs to meet Jasmine.

"I didn't thought that you was the type that disguise yourself Art."

"Yes, principally with someone who shows his own face on the central plaza of Xyrus."

Removing my mask I walk to my parents and Ellie to say goodbye to them.

"That's the way that you two want to say goodbye to your son?"

"Of course not."

They both pulled me to a hug.

"Always remember of write letters for us ok? And come back sometimes, so we can see you."

"Of course mom."

"My boy is really looking like an adventurer. Art, your sister will miss you, make sure of bring some gifts for her when you return back, don't need to be expensive, you just need to think on her when go buy."

"Ok dad."

Ellie did not leave me and continued to hug me.

"Ellie..."

"No! I don't want that you go! Stay with Ellie!"

"Ellie, brother must go... You are strong now, you will take care of mom and dad while I'm out?"

*Sneeze, sob* "i-im strong, I'm training like you said... I-i'll take care of mom and dad."

"Thank you Ellie."

Walking trough the hall, Jasmine, was waiting for me in the door. I covered my face with the mask again. "Shall we go?"

She nodded

In the outside of the mansion I did not see any type of carriage. "Perhaps, we will go... Walking? To the adventurer's guild?"

"Yes. Any problem?"

What I was thinking, my easy life with carriages carrying me to a local to another it's over... Well, I'll arrange a horse when I need. "Nothing, let's go."

After an hour of walk.

Already in the guild Jasmine guided me to not wait in the line and went direct to the attendance.

"Jasmine Flamesworth, A rank. I would like to sponsor this adventurer a rank test."

"Ok, Jasmine Flames-...

I'll call the manager, please come with me."

The power of the nobles huh.

We went to a corridor that at the end was the manager room.

She knocked the door, entered and in a few time, he was walking out of the room, Kaspian Bladeheart.

"Lady Jasmine, I meet with your father had not much time. But, how is you going?"

The fist of Jasmine tremble when she heard about her father.

"I'm good sir. Kaspian."

"So who is this adventurer that you brought  for us? You have a name? I heard that masked men don't costume to have one."

I lifted my hand for greet."Silver, you can call me Silver."

He shake my hand.

"And I'm Kaspian Bladeheart. Since Jasmine is sponsoring you, I expect great feats.

You two can wait in the arena test, I'll take care of the rest."

In the bleachers of the arena test.

The same things happened as the novel, the same test's conductors and the same participants.