9- The four footprints journey

The beast was unmoving.

Without let the eyes of us.

The only move noticable was the chest expanding by the breathing, that is accompanied by a light grey smoke goings out the skull's mouth.

Slowly, trying to not do any quick movement, contracting just the necessary muscles, with the right arm relaxed, i start to lift my right shoulder, lifting my fingers, turning my fist to inside, I put my hand on Tessia's coat, forcing my arm's extension muscle, pushing her away a little and guiding her to my back with the flexion of my elbow.

I cannot breathe correctly, I cannot blink or close my eyes to just focus in my mind.

I have to back to my old habit. I have to left my body's senses and enter in my mode of full mind immersion. Will be risky do this, even if be just during few seconds, but it's the only way.

With my vision blurring, the sound of my heartbeats decreasing, the smell of mushrooms lowing, my palate vanishing, all that I fell was touching my body become minus sensitive, and the own mana became undetectable.

I was in nowhere, seeing nothing, soundless, without touching a single thing, no smell and zero mana.

Just my thoughts and me.

I can kill the beast? No. Have a chance to defeat this? No. I can give damage on this? No. Can I trap this? No, this is faster than me. What i need? A suddenly and powerful spell. How i do it? If i had more mana, i would can use [EX] to kill him, but i would need a catalyst... myself, but i need more mana, how? Sylvia's Will! If i assimilate with the will, for less than a second, i can use the Realmheart, just a second, to absorb all the mana and transform in a energy explosion. And Tessia, the explosion will advise some elf and the royal family will send someone to check the place, finding in the way, Tessia, with what i taught to her about survive, during our travel, she can survive by a couple of days.

Backing to my senses, the beast was in the same place. A drop of drool was running down my chin, and we both know that's the signal for the battle begin, when the drop get on the earth.

The drop was accumulating in my chin.

I put my hand on the bag where Sylvia's core was.

Preparing a big [Pillar], to launch me directly to the beast and for make a hole on the underground, to hide Tessia.

Gathering wind to [Tornado] accelerate me.

Condensing the fire mana,[Piston Stomp].

Bettering my flexibility with water mana [Relax].

[Elemental Reinforce].

The collision of mana in my cores started.

The time that was running slow.

My heartbeats was bombing in my ears. The adrenaline run in my body. A large smile surged on my face.

The drop start to fall...

3...

...

...

2...

...
...

1...
...
...

A bell rang.

And with the sound of the drool hitting the earth...

More bells rang.

A phantom, with a dash, surged between the beast and i. Raising a staff with the bells, his back is on my direction, similar antlers, covered in a coat of black fur.