8-Rescue

My vision cleared.

I was laid on the ground, surrounded by the eleven Sylvia's pills, the egg involved in the feather and a black longsword, that was before craved on my body.

I moved to sit, i looked to my shirt ripped on the tummy, i take it of.

My fat percentage grew, since i could not have a so equilibrated diet in the cave, but fortunately my muscles grow more in comparison. Well, seems that now i have a scar on my tummy, but what my mom gonna say about this, entire arm tattoo... maybe the excuse of 'culture' can work...

I expect that she don't try take this off with slaps.

Something rolled to my back.

I picked it. Owh, Sylvia.

Was her core.

I hugged it, my respiration stopped in a try to control my emotions...

Was now returning, but was still hard to breathe.

The core made me remember of my own cores. Unfortunately what i fear happened, they degraded to the black stage. Sylvia probably had to accelerate the refinement of the pill for heal me.

I sliced some parts of my shirt, to make a bag to the pills, the egg and the core. I wore what was left.

I put the sword on the holster on my belt, that my mom made to put my wooden sword, and the bag by my shoulder.

"Are you ready for this task Arthur Leywin?"

"Show me the path Rinia."

"Follow between this two trees with the roots showed and the one with fruits."

I picked the Sylvia's core, have enough mana to at least back to the solid red stage, and [ACaRoM], was constantly activated. And I reinforced my body normally, the priority is refine my cores.

I jumped throw the trees.

"Now follow by the left of this tree with the Shooter Squirrel."

My core was in the dark red stage.

"Now by the pool.

Turn to the right.

The vines.

Break this rock."

[Drill Spear]

"Jump by this climb."

My core was in the dark solid stage with cracks. The mana in Sylvia's core ended. Now, it's by my own.

"Straight to this slit between the trees.

Faster!

Follow this trail.

Look, their carriage are at your left.

You are almost arriving."

My core reached the light red stage, and the rage was boiling my blood.

"Kyahhhhh! Please! Someone help me!"

"There! They are almost catching up Tessia. Fast do some-"

Before Rina end of talk, [Elemental Reinforce] was already enchanting my body. I jumped with the sword in hands, and I decapitated the closest to Tessia. "Hide yourself at the bush."

She ran to the closest bush. Seems like she is to scared to even question who am i. These bastards slavers! How they dare to do this!

"Hey Hey! What is this thing?"

We are close to a river and surrounded by trees. The wolfs are searching for Tessia, they are my priority.

The fat one is with a torch. [Ignite Explosion]. The fire on the torch suddenly increased, devouring his face.