4- Progress

After the Everflying go away, i opened the drawer to check the artefact. The artefact was like a stone medallion, when i turned this, a purple flash shine between the cracks of the complex rune.

My eyes widened, that's not a artefact of mana, is a ether artefact, for what? She must know that I'm seeking for the sanctuary, it's the key for enter in?

...

Or is something else? Have more things or place that the djins leave for back, that we don't know about?

I gonna discover it after talking to her, but will be better for now, let this artefact with my parents while i'm in Elenoir, my intuition says that nothing of good will happen if I carry this with me.

Putting the artefact in the drawer again, I see inside it. My drawings, my plannings about what I have to do for a better chance against Alacrya, the plans that I have forget some parts, since my childish brain cannot handle with all the information and constantly thoughts, well at least, now I have more brain capacity.

I organized the draws in the floor, where i can see all it, sitting on my bed.

I was seeing the draws about the map the theory of the mother-golem and they sentinels are all right, but what piss me of was the mana radar, the spell that was responsible to disseminate my mana in all the continent to work like a radar to the mana around, was completely bullshit. I don't have enough mana to cover all the continent, will take so much time do to do it, and now i see that's not possible to the mana work like a radar to the atmospheric mana around. I'm glad that this is not worst at time in the all, if i work with Gideon we can make a real radar with sensors using our advanced knowledge and intelligence to make it work, but this is something to see just in the future.

I lift the bed, picked the drawing and smashed.

Looking the other plans, i see that don't have anything wrong, or, that i just don't have the enough knowledge to see the mistake, picking all of the drawings, i put their in the drawer again.

Sitting in the floor i start to meditate. I was doing this less than the necessary to go to the next stage of the core, but for a good reason, i was working hard with the process of automatize the refinery and collection of the core, the expectative of complete this technic is in three months.

Backing for the meditation, i was almost in the next stage of the core, in just one month i will arrive in red dark stage.

After one hour of meditation

"Knock knock""Arthur I'm entering."

Letting the meditation, I answered. "Okey Mom."

"It's time to dinner sweetie, come here, will be pasta with sauce and eggs."

"Okey."

Already sited on my chair and with the plate in front of me, i try to eat, but the fork always catch this red curtain that ended in my mouth with the pasta.

My Dad laughed loud. "You are eating your hair Art."

Ah, that was my hair, i didn't know that is that complicated have a long hair, that was already in my neck by the way.

"Here Art, let me tie your hair for you."

My mom tied my hair with what i think is a hair elastic. "Thanks Mom."

"Your welcome, now eat your food, i gonna tell you the mermaids tale today."

"Okey."

In the couple's bed

"The mermaids

Beings that lives in the water dungeons, they enchant the adventurers with their silhouette and sweet voice to attract them to their caves and pull to the deepest part of the lakes ,inside the dungeon, where they can eat the adventurers.