7- Encounter

__________________
Arthur Leywin:
__________________

I woke up at the base of the cliff, dizzy, hungry, headache and with few mana.

"Oh, you woked."

"Hello Sylvia, we can let the introductions to after? I think is more important, now, I reach at your cave."

"Fine, I'm with expectations to met you too.

Prepare yourself, that maybe can be painful."

My eyes start to burn, I feel my veins inside my head heating. The vision of the path to the cave was being insert directly in my brain.

"Eugh." I fell in my knees.

That... hurts more than I thought would.

"I will be watching your coming."

"So comforting, I feel so secure now."

"That is sarcasm?"

"No, obviously is not sarcasm."

"Don't play with me kid, you can know somethings about me, but you don't know what I passed, and what I can do."

"I'm going." Let's see if I really don't know by what you have passed.

I start to walk for the cave.

I passed by some trees.

Some strange plants.

I seated in a rock to rest a little, and the rock lifted and start to walk, I looked down. I noticed that I was in the top of a type of crab inside of a rock. I leave the crab do his path.

I reached in the river and now was taking a bath.

"Enjoying the water?"

"You must be having more fun, since you are watching a kid take a bath without his consent."

"That was... I mean... You know what...

Huhh, I apologize."

"Apologize accepted." I leave the river and dried my clothes.

"You are almost getting in here."

"Nice to know." My core was already filled, so I reinforced my body and ran to the cave.

I reached on the rock in a couple minutes. Looking by the rift. I enchanted my body, [Elementary Reinforce], and I jumped on the fend.

And now in front of me was what Grey mentioned that seems like a demon. Have some similarity, but she is not something like a demon lord. Her red eyes are transpiring exhaustion, the enormous cut on her chest that seems not going to stop. I have, in the really, a incredible thing to me, just me, feel, sympathy.

"Hello kid, now the introductions?"

I did a reverence to her.

"Sylvia Indrath it's a honor finally meet you. My name is Arthur Leywin, a four-elemental, djin descendant, and a reincarnated.

My question is...

Would you be interested in a way to make a world free of rulers?"

"... How you would do that?"

So that's a yes. "The simple, and immutable part is kill Agrona Vritra and Kezzes Indrath. The hard part and with more possibilities is separate the races in different places, to they costume at first with this new life style, and if be a race that cannot live in a peace state, the natural selection will take care of them."

"Tell me more about that."

"How I said I can tell more about how I...We gonna kill Agrona and Kezzes, the another part is more complicated but we can talk about this later also."