6- The travel to the fall

"Hey Rey, late as well, isn't?"

"And you is still with your bad personality isn't?"

The both laughed and hugged each other.

"It's good see that you it's still alive Adam.""All of you."

My dad said turning to the rest of the group.

"Wow Rey, become a father make you a lot emotional."

"You gonna understand when be your turn."

"Uh-uhh-uh"" don't gave me goosebumps like that Rey."

A woman with a bow in her back, Helen, approached of my mother and i.

"Hello Alice, you look good as ever."

"Oh Helen, it's nice finally see you again."

They hugged each other. After, she turned to me.

"And the little one here is?"

"Hello, my name is Arthur Leywin."

"Awww, he not is the cutest piece come of the heaven?"

The blonde woman with the menacing oversized breast, Angela, picked me and I have certain that she tried to kill me, suffocating me between this mountains of meet.

"Angela, you are exaggerating."

"Ohh, sorry."

My savior was Durden, a tall man, a really tall man.

Jasmine was in a fence, being a anti-social gothic, I have to admit that this style has a charm.

"Alice, what is the Arthur's age exactly? He looks like six, but I don't remember he being that old."

"He is almost four Helen."

"Wait? Really? So he is just three?"

They all looked at me.

"I'm three years old."

"He is ...big to his age."

"Ok, we have to go now, we can continue the talk during the travel and when we camp."

"Ok."

Everyone said after my dad talk.

In the carriage.

I was in the carriage with my mom, Helen, Angela and Jasmine. We start to go in the travel.

In the exit of Ashber city, i noticed a group of people coming from the church, one in especial was running and yelling.

"AAAAAARTHUUUUUR, I PROMISE THAT I GONNA BE STRONGER THAN YOU!"

Takar was almost falling of how fast he was trying to run. The others was in the gate of the city waving goodbye to us.

"You better try hard for this." I said to Takar.

My mom and i returned the wave to they.

The image of they was decreasing has the time pass untill we cannot see their more.

The view of the back of the carriage was really good, i see a many beasts and common animals running at the side of us, and the wind, the sensation of the wind on my face was invigorating.

I looked to the sky, this much of feelings made me remember of when i was not capable of feel nothing like this.

_______________________
?????? ?????????:
_______________________

The view of the window of my train private cabin, don't has any difference of a television. Well i think that's thankfully by my sealed incubator, that don't allowed me of feel not even a current of wind, a single breeze.