14- New Stage

__________________
Arthur Leywin:
__________________

*Crack... Crack Crack*

What's sound is that? Something is cracking. I enter in a coma again? Before I close my eyes I enter in Realmheart,... Sylvie don't born a time after it happen during the original timeline?...

"SYLVIE!!" Jumping from the bed direct for the egg, picked it and rolled in a blanket, after laying her in my bed.

Looking to my side I saw a white petrified Virion with a face of who has saw a ghost and a hand on the left chest. "Gramps?"

As his color back to the norma-

"ARE YOU CRAZY GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK LIKE THAT YOUR BRAT!!?"

Virion grabbed me by the shoulders and shaked me when also yelling at me with a face bigger than the body.

*Crack.*"kyuuu..."

"Virion, now it's serious leave me and the room. I have to do something important and it have to be the earliest possible."

"What are you saying you enter in a coma per weeks and now have do to THINGS? Tess is-"

"I know how Tess maybe felling, but this is really REALLY important, top 1 tier. I'll talk to her as soon as I finish in there.

So now leave me and the room."

"Brat..."

"NOW!"

With Virion leaving, I sit at my bed right in front of the egg, with a spell of wind I launched my bag with Sylvia's pill on my direction.

Picking a pill simultaneously I conjured [EX] and put it inside my core, I swallow the pill and start to refine my core to the next stage.

Forget the pain, is not what I have the focus now.

The pills and energy are entering in a syntony, one buffering the other bringing the stages of the Beast Will to out.

When the fist stage comes, using the high concentration of draconian blood in my veins now, I cut the point of my finger with a needle of water, the unique member of Sylvie out of the egg now it's her left front paw, so have to be in there.

I draw the rune that Sylvia taught to me in her shoulder with the blood.

The second stage, Realmheart come in sequence, with the concentration of the blood my body is few temporary more draconian than in the first stage. I use the Realmheart just to increase the effect of [EX], of collect and turn mana in energy.

With all this mana around me now the runes of Realmheart start to shine in gold by themselves.

'When you activate Realmheart by your own desire, remember, I'll let a stored spell in your right hand to conclude the bond rune beyond you and my daughter.'

Now that I just have to finish the process I slowly decreased [EX] in my mainly core to send it to the core in my right hand.

With all the mana getting around my hand o totally end the spell, focusing all my mana in the center of the palm of my hand directly to the rune on Sylvie.

Another golden rune start to construct in my palm the same of that I draw.

The runes start to resound between each other, engraving in her skin and scales.

"Kyuuu."'hurts'

"It's over Sylvie, you gonna be fine. Want help to brake the rest of the egg?"

"Kyu kykyuu."'No, I can do it.'