12-Is always rewarded

After a year

Fiber per fiber.

The fibers, that now I can construct instantly, start to surround my bone fingers, growing of the fist by the all extension of my bone fingers.

The same on my foots, growing of the ankle to the heel and all the extension of my foot finger bones.

Just rest my head skull, growing of the neck and spreading to all the parts of my skull.

Done. The first part of my assimilation is done. Now, to the organs, with the same process.

"B-brat... I can't say if you are a genius or just insane."

Virion said after I told to him laid his had on my back to fell what I was doing with the mana.

"Well, I'm a part of both."

"Where I putted myself?"

"As the professor of the greatest genius in the world of course."

"Boy..."

"I know I know, it's hard to handle with the emotions of being the professor of the greatest genius on the world."

"Sigh."

"Don't worry grandpa, I agree with you that is hard to deal with Art since he is like ... Umm... Him?"

She probably could not though in someone to compare with me, well, that is not a thing that anyone around me could ever do. "Let's continue."

Mana Usage Enhancement

"Arthur, at this time we will mix the time of the mana Usage and the flux of mana in one to this specific training, understood?"

Well, I was expecting that this happened before in the really. "So gramps, how you expect to do this?"

"Umm, I was thinking before and come an idea to my mind. You think that you can move the mana of one core to another without passing by the mainly?"

... Ahn? ... Wait. "You are thinking to me move the mana in my body by the cores without using my mana veins or the main core?" This is...

"Yes, well, no one even tried it or thought in this before, but no one also had more then a single core and even more that amount that you have."

This don't passed by my mind a single time, but this can work. "Depending of the stance that i am, this could help me to send the mana faster to more spots and even misdirect the attention of the enemy, making more ways, choices and opportunities to i use during the fight." Ah. Without percept I start to murmuring all of this. I look to Virion to see his reaction. He was petrified, Tess was just looking to me, as she had giving up of understand what I said.

"Sigh." "Brat... I was just thinking in use it to give to you more ways of circle the mana in your body instead of just having a close circled system of mana as all mages, but think on all of that so fast, haha."

"Gramps, let's try it during a spar."

"Huh, are you sure?"

"Yes." Practice it at once gonna give me more direct responses of this new technic.

Lunch

Tessia and I already went to our lunch time, we are sharing places at a smaller table made for us in a more comfy and bright room, as a greenhouses or an butterfly farm located at the garden of the palace. Since that place was the gift for Tess in her sixth birthday, is full of things for her, rare flowers, private and separated greenhouses to study another types of plants that she want, a lecture place inside a tree decorated with light orbs and books at personalized shelves, a puppy of an unicorn with pink crist, fountains decorated with stone statues, being lived by so rare and legendary carps that if someone touch then instead of Tess they will got the hands amputated and jailed for the eternity, something reasonable for this time, and a lot more.