11-Hard work

"Brat, let this... things with me. I'll take care of they. The sword too."

Giving my bag with Sylvia's testaments and the sword to Virion, my next step is go to my room and change my clothes.

After a time

I'm awaiting for Tess in the outside. Girls take all this time to just change clothes? I changed my clothes to a dark blue tunic, with greys sweatpants and shirt, a pair of brown boots matching with the brown belt, and this don't take even five minutes.

"ART! By here!"

Tess suddenly appeared and took my hand. Pulling me for run by the main street. With a sunshine smile. She is wearing a white dress, a coat with flower-shaped embossed and a hat with a flower band.

"Haha Hahaha."

Want to know. If is to see her that happy, i would await for her by a lot of time. "So, for where we go at first?"

"The clothe store at first of course."

After a time

We are in front of the clothe store, the plaque is made of two parts of marble and in the middle of they have a script made of intertwined branches, is script 'Silk Tecelans'.

"Let's enter Art."

"Ok."

With a sound of a bell, we passed by the door.

"Princess Tessia, I was awaiting for you and the disciple of the elder Virion. Can I know what are you looking for?"

This woman, Silla Tecelan, by what is sewn in her suit, is a young woman, after hers twenties by what I can see. Her black hair in a chanel style with a side longer than the other really match her vocation.

With two coughs, to look more seriously apparently, Tessia pointed to me and start to talk.

"I come to buy new clothes to my friend."

Hum? For me? "Why?"

"Because you need, and I have a idea of clothes to you."

"I don't think that i need clot-"

"Yes you need!"

Tessia expressed her determination in ... Buy clothes to me.

"Grandpa told to me buy clothes to you!"

"...Fine?" Was really necessary that we buy some clothes?

"So what type of clothes you want?"

The woman questioned.

"That doesn't matter, since I be able to breathe and move freely."

"This is not enough to I work."

"Cough Cough!"

"What is Tess?" She is fine?

"In the really I was looking some clothes from here before, and I have some ideas."

"If that idea is possible to make, being the wish of the princess, would be a honor to us realize it."

The royal family is really appreciated in the Elven Kingdom.

"How Art just think on training and study, the first clothe has to have gloves that go from the hand to the shoulder, a waistcoat and long and large pants and silk shoes.

To the study clothes, a more comfortable traditional e elven tunic is enough."

Wow, she is really good with that.

"... The princess is really gifted. I'll take the measures of your friend an start to make the clothes."

After a time