1- Mark Zero

____________________
Reynolds Leywin:
____________________

"Shit, why is this happening? right now!" A storm start a few time ago, a really really strong storm, the sky was clean in the morning so why so suddenly the weather change. I let Alice with our neighbor a real nice old lady, since she was in labor and i needed bring a doctor to the house, but in the way back this weird almost purple storm has beginning, thankfully the doctor and i was almost arriving.

"We are close" i yelled to the doctor

"Faster, we don't know how she gonna react to this bad weather, can be bad for the baby and for her "

"Don't worry to much doctor she is very strong"

"You don't know how painful is a labor for the women right?"

" Is not something insupportable right?"

"..."

"Right "don't getting a answer, now I'm the worried in here "we gonna accelerate"

After a couple minutes we arrived in my house i was already listen Alice screaming even with the rain, i open the door fastly, "Alice i bringer the doctor"

" Rey, come here now" she yelled to me

Shit she is angry with me, at least i wish to be this and not she don't can deal with the pain. I approximate of her and knee down "hey honey I'm right here"" doctor please examine her"

"I'm already doin this, now with your permission ma'am?"

"Hurry up, Rey give me your hand" i grab my wife's hand immediately, I'm a idiot, so if i cannot help her, i want at least give to her some comfort, "don't worry honey I'm here you can hold as tight as you wan" i shut my mouth immediately with the strong that she squeeze my hand for not yelled of pain.

"Ma'am, prepared? you are already giving birth, listen i want that you husband count three to one and you gonna make force ok?"

"Yes" my wife said between heavy breathes

"Ok honey 3...2...1..."Alice started to make force with all the energy that she have, and this continued for some hours the weather getting worst not helped in nothing

The rain was stopping now and the baby is almost birth "Just one more Alice 3...2...1..."

After the last yelled of my wife, now she's just breathing hard and exhaust, but the noise don't stop, now was littles baby's noises, looking to the window i am surprised with the view and i speak to Alice , with a rolled cover in the arms, to look by the window and we just glared for a few time the beautiful night sky being lit by the sunset with an amazing meteor shower drawing the purple screen of the night

"Wow" we said in the same time, looking for the rolled cover in her arms i see now my baby was born.

"Congratulations parents it's a boy, now I'm leaving before the weather worst again"

"Me too, bye Leywins"

He has the same color of hair that Alice and his eyes looking direct at me are the same as the mine but lighter "hey little Art can you say "dada" for me?"
___________________
Arthur Leywin:
___________________

A Few Time Ago

A light in the end of tunnel, honestly it would be a comfy and warm place if i not knows what place is that, please expelled me faster this is repugnant, as my wish is getting attended i started to arrive in the light, the cold was terrifying 'please a cover at least' was i want to say but just sound like a baby noise, thankfully they get me a warm cover an put me in the arm of someone when i started to open my eyes, i see toward the window the consequence of mess with the Path of the Souls without knowing what you are doing, well it's really pretty after all.Moving my eyes to the person that i was in the arms and the person in her side i can confirm they are my parents Reynolds and Alice Leywin.