3- Awake

____________________
Reynolds Leywin:
____________________

"Kaboom"

My ears was zooming, pieces of the house are coming to us, i run to cover Alice with my body and reenforced myself with mana, after the wrecks stop hitting me i check her.

"Alice, are you fine?" She looked forward me, and i see in her eyes, completely despair.

"R-rey, A-a-art is still t-there" My wife says and the suddenly fear's run in my body, i release Alice an start to run to the house.

The house was ninety percent destroyed and in the middle of the crater that supposed to be my house, the backyard and a lot of terrain, that the weird sphere, some type of crystalized rainbow caused, but know this don't refresh me, where's my son?

"Crackle, crackles" the sphere was breaking, and for my surprise my son was floating in the center of the crater.

"Rey, where is Arthur? What happened with the house?"

I pointed to the center of the crater "Alice, if I'm not crazy, think that Arthur awakened and caused this explosion."

"What? Rey that's even not possible, right?"

"So, what are us seeing now?"
__________________
Arthur Leywin:
__________________

I was inside something, that starts to break, a sphere of crystalized mana, caused by the repulsion and attraction of mana in my body create a barrier, that condensed and solidified the mana, the pieces of the barrier falling and dissolving in particles dissipate in the air, reflecting the solar's ray, was something beautiful to see, and yes, i finally can fell the mana without having to meditate, a new world opened to me.

Floating down to the ground, i begin to see the destruction that i made, was horrible, but inside of my expectations in this time, I catch my parents staring to me in the rests of the house "can somebody help me?"

After I said that my dad run to me and knee down in front of me.

"Are you ok Arthur?"

"Yes, but dad?"

"What's Art"

"I feel I awaked"

My dad input mana in his hand and analyze my extern.

"H-ha ha ha"

He laugh trembly. "it's alright dad?"

"Yes Art, I just gonna carry you to your mom, okay?"

"Fine"

My dad pick me up, reinforce his body with mana, run and jumped to where my mom was.

"Hi mom, i think i awake." I wanna see her reaction.

"What?"

"He is right Alice, take a look."

My mom put the hand in my extern and do the same thing that my dad's do.

"Oh my god, Art this is amazing."

"Mom is happy?" I said looking to the destructed house, even with this?

"Art you don't need to worry about the house, i gonna call some friends and they will help us to rebuild."

"Yes Art, and during this time we gonna sleep in a lodging in the city, alright?"

"Okey" I don't expected that happiness of they. I'm a little happy to, i think.

A couple weeks after

We are already in our house, using magic make the rebuild to much easy and fast. Now the important, it's my birthday today, so we are celebrating, my mom cooked a cake and give to me a advanced book of magic theory that i requested, it's a theory about how would be the entropy of the mana."Thanks mom, I'll study to much after."