5- Bye Ashber

3 Months later

"c'mon Art does one more."

I'm trying shit, this weight is to heavy.

My arms are shaking, but I'll do, it's just one more.

"Ok, more two to complete twelve, you can do it, I'm preventing that the bar don't fall on your chest, don't have fear. C'MON YOU CAN DO IT."

Just two, c'mon body, just more two.

O-o-ne.

Huff, huff.

T-tw-o.

My dad picked the weight and throw it in the ground.

"Yeah Art you did it, in the next time I'll increase the weight."

"Fine." For more difficult and painful that musculation can be, I like to do it, the burn sensation in my muscles were welcome, comparing that I don't did anything of this things in my past life.

"Now, go drink some water and rest thirty minutes, after it we gonna be training martial arts."

"Okey."

I enter in the house and walk to the kitchen. "Mom can you give to me some water?"

"Here sweetie. Oh Lord, you are sweating, come closer."

Approaching on my mother she picked a cloth to clear me.

After drink the water i give the cup to her. "Thanks mom."

She smiled to me and I returned the biggest smile that I could.

Backing to the yard I see my dad warming up, so I just sit in a shadow next to the house.

"Oh, Art, you already drink water?"

"Yes."

"Ok, just rest in the shadow so."

Thirty minutes later

"It's in the time Art, let's begin."

"Okey."

My dad was already in a defensive pose, I walk to be five meters affair him and stand a offensive position.

"3...2...1...GO!"

With my dad starting the fight, I run to him and throw three jabs at his stomach, he blocked all the punches and launched a direct of right at my head, i lifted my arms to defend of the fist and i used the impact to do a somersault backwards and dissipate the force of the blow.

"Nice strategy Art, but now try to use my strength against me, you gonna need do this if you want win of someone with more strength than you."

"Okey."

I deep breath and stand in a offensive position again.

"Come!"

I run to him and throw a right cross in his stomach, purposely leaving a breach to him launch a direct at my right ribs, and this worked, after he launched the direct, i move to off his arm and turn forward his elbow using the weight of his punch to lift me and i kick his chin, but he blocked grabbing my feet.

"Wow Art, that was amazing you are really full of talents, isn't? HaHaHa."

"Dad can you down me?" I'm happy for the compliment, but I don't think it's cool being grabbed upsidedown by the feet.

"Oh, sorry.

Ok, so let's continue, after, we gonna train your swordsmanship."

One hour after