10- The seer and the planner

Zestier, the city craving to become one with the nature. What a beautiful place. The houses constructed around the trees, they can be even considered a building? It's so natural, even with the smoke on the chimneys.

The street look like the only place unnatural, since this slim stone is clearly polished. The market in the side of the street is full of elves, but a lot of they doesn't seem that is buying something, maybe the notice that they princess still not come back caused worry.

Well, I could see better the city if the elves was not glaring at us now. Our arrival seems that attract a lot of attention.

With a strong gust, the royal knights appeared in their knees. All in a full plate armor and on the helmet, a different quantity of silver branches adorned they. The guards on the extremities of the line have only two branches, right on the top of the ears. The two next to they have one more silver branch on the top of the helmet. The next two, have four branches, in sequence of the in too of the ears. And, for the last, the guard on the middle have five silver branches on the helmet, him was the only to speak to Tessia.

"Our greetings Princess Tessia Eralith, see that you are safe and that returned, is a enormous happiness to the kingdom."

"Raise."

Oh, that is her famous public voice. How many time I will have to wait to provoke her with this?

"My sweetie! Tessia, you are fine! my baby!"

Listening what i supposed to be the queen's voice, with Tessia still grabs my hand with strength, I walked to the royal trio.

"Here, your daughter." I gave Tessia's hand to the queen. The queen and the king down to hug Tess, the queen don't even tried to contained the tears, unlike the king who tries. Virion was right behind they, with a warm smile.

"Well, my work is done." Turning of the royal family, one thing grabbed on my neck again.

"Where are you going?! You have to stay!"

"Tess, where I would stay?" Plan to get on the royal palace...

"In my house obviously!"

The queen was in shock, by her daughter actions, even Virion was surprised.

Done.

Lifting, the king start to talk with me.

"As the king, and Tessia's father, I have to apologize by this shameful vision, and to thank you for escort mine daughter to her house. I ask to you come with us to our palace, to explain somethings."

"Of course." After all, I already know all that you gonna speak.

"Hehe. C'mon Art, let me show to you the palace."

Leaving my neck and grabbing my hand again, Tess start to run on the street.

"Haha haha. Hurry up Art!"

Looking to Virion, who seems to having fun with all this situation, I just sibilate to him 'Rinia'. He was completely in shock now.

After a time

We reached on the palace, and honestly, was just what Grey said about it, nothing to be that impressed, I really don't care to this exuberance. Money isn't a attractive to me, obviously a necessary thing, but, don't attractive.

"What you think about it Art? You liked?"

"It's big."

"And?"

"Probably very old."

"And...?"

I think that Tess wouldn't let this shining eyes of me until I answer what she wants. "It's the prettiest construction I have ever saw."