2- Exploring

__________________
Arthur Leywin:
__________________

2 years after

The days who passed was honestly boring, nothing happened. Well at least I can be proud of my conquest in this 2 years, all my cores are getting constructed at the same time and i have a success to build a emissor core in my right chest, he is not complete, but now I don't depend of my mom to get the emissor mana, i can absorb of the atmosphere now. My body was another thing to get proud of myself now that I am eating solid foods, thankfully, I started to select what I'm gonna eat, I remember my parents getting surprised for I want a equilibrate plate, with half of vegetables and legume and the another half with carbohydrates and protein, in the morning my mom do to me a glass of milk with a sandwich of cheese and some protein, fish chicken or something like, the result, I was clearly big what my age's normal size, and I'm not fat, my hair was bigger to since I convinced my mom to not cut it.

So for pass the time I started drawing my golems who will be crucial in the war, not for combat, but for information, it will be one of each basic element and one more for pure mana they will work in this way: will have one mother-golem who will just establish in some part of the continent and will start to make sentinels, using the atmospheric mana, that gonna be far apart each other to mapping all the continent in a 3d version with colors and all the signature of mana that exist in here, they gonna use mainly the basic spell of recognize of terrain of each element, and after that will connect each other to get all the information around it, and send to the map who gonna put all the information of all this elements together.

The earth element will be some type of ancient turtle that his sentinels will be responsible to mapping primarily the underground, the dwarfs reign, the tunnels of the dungeon and find the sanctuary.

The wind will be some type of insect that his sentinels will be responsible to mapping primarily the sky, the elven reign and find the flying castle.

The wind and the earth will be responsible to mapping the surface together for a better result.

The water will be some type of whale that his sentinels will be responsible to mapping primarily the sea, the bay, lakes and rivers.

The fire will be some type of a sphere that will camouflage in the sky disturbing the light around it, his sentinels will be responsible to coloring the 3d map with all the details that the light can reach.

The pure mana will be a spell that will get the mana that I throw to the atmosphere and spread it to all the continent with also a distance between the particles to mapping what other particles will be around it.

Of course I cannot handle a spell of this magnitude, so I gonna use the atmospheric mana to maintain the spells actives, using my mana to just create the spells who will grow up with the atmospheric mana, but with it, I will lose the control of the spells so I theorized another spell to just access the map, so the risk is anyone that know the spell will be capable to see the map and get all the information, well it's a risk that I'm dispose to get, seeing all these advantages that the enemies have, I will take any risk necessary.

So continuing, I have to organize what I'm gonna discuss with sylvia, we have to talk about the djin's, the asuras, agrona, her beast's will, Sylvie, the eminent war, her res-.

"Alice, Arthur I won a break of the work, what we can do in this time?"

My dad yelled at the door he slammed in the wall almost breaking it, interrupting my thinking.

"Rey, that is amazing and I'm very excited with it, but the next time you slammed the door in this way and scare me, the next thing you gonna won is I breaking your head, you understand?"