chapter 1

It's been years since David and mum were sent to prison. Hawk and y/n managed to finally become happy.
Y/n was a teenager now and let's just say she isn't sweet to hawk anymore.

Hawk went into her room to wake her up for school.
" Hey y/n wake up" he tapped her gently. Y/n just turned the other way and ignored him.
" Come on your going to be late for school" he said opening the curtains.
This blinded y/n so she hid under the blanket.
" Go away" she said.
" I will the minute you get up" hawk replied.
Once he said that she got up and went downstairs. Hawk rolled his eyes. Ever since she became a teenager and went to high school she's been nothing but a bitch to hawk. This hurt hawk because they used to be joined to the hip. Hawk even saw her as a best friend but now it feels like she can't wait to get away from him when he around.
Hawk went downstairs to see y/n texting on her phone.
"Hey what do you want for breakfast" he asked.
" I can make it myself" she didn't even look up from her phone when she said that.
" Are you sure? I don't mind" he asked.
" Yes I'll make it" she put her phone down and made breakfast.
Hawk sat down. He missed the time where y/n actually needed him for stuff. He enjoyed taking care of her but now it feels like he isn't needed or even wanted by her.
After breakfast y/n got changed and ready for school. She was wearing a crop top and a mini skirt.
She went down and hawk instantly noticed the outfit.
" Go and change your not going to school like that" he said.
" No I like it" y/n answered back.
" No your going to school not a strip club now go and change and I won't ask again" hawk shouted.
Y/n rolled her eyes and stormed up the stairs to go change. She put a hoodie on and leggings.
She went back down the stairs.
" That's better. Now let's get you to School" hawk said standing up.
" No I can walk myself I'm not 5 anymore" she said storming out and slamming the door.
Hawk sat back down feeling sad.
" I wish you were still 5" he muttered to himself missing his close connection to y/n