chapter 24

Y/n was sat there while hawk was talking to her about what happened at the party. Y/n kept thinking about the last time they had to do this with David and how at first they didn't believe them.
" Y/n are you listening" hawk clicked his fingers in her face snapping her out of her daydream.
" Sorry I was just" y/n started but didn't finish because hawk knew what she was doing.
" Y/n I know your scared about telling the truth but like I said you don't have to tell them. We can wait until your ready" hawk said reassuring y/n.
" No I mean yes I am but also I'm scared they won't believe us like the first time we told them about David" y/n voice broke when she said the name David.
Hawk went over and pulled her so her head was on his chest and he was stroking her hair and kissed the top of her head to comfort her
" I know. I'm worried about that too but it doesn't matter if they don't at first because A the important people believe you like me and B we can get proof again even though this time round might be harder but we'll still try"hawk said.
Y/n sat up and wiped her tears while hawk was rubbing her back.
" Okay yeah your right so tell Me again what happened" she said turning to face hawk properly.