chapter 17

After school hawk picked me up.
I got in the car and he looked at me with a weird look.
" What are you looking at you weirdo" y/n asked confused.
" Did you impress that boy" he teased.
I looked down embarrassed. He could never know the dude I'm talking about is his lifelong friend demetri
" No" I said wanting to the change the topic.
" Oh well it's his loss" hawk reassured me.
I nodded and he drove us home. When we arrived demetri was there playing videogames waiting for hawk to join him.
" Oh finally. Hurry up I need your help with this game" he said not taking his eyes off the game.
Y/n started smiling happily. She's been thinking about him the whole day which felt weird to her.
Hawk went over to play with him.
" You want to join us" hawk asked y/n.
Y/n nodded and demetri tapped the seat next to him and y/n smiled even more happily.
While they were playing y/n couldn't take her eyes off demetri. It got to the point she couldn't snap out of it even when hawk was calling her name and he's basically right next to her.
"Y/n" he shouted shoving her little.
Y/n snapped out of it to see hawk and demetri staring at her confused.
" Are you okay? Are you having a stroke or something" he asked.
Y/n started turning red due to being embarrassed.
" I'm good sorry I was just in my own world" she said.
" Okay well we were going to get a pizza do you want one" he asked still confused
She nodded and hawk walked away to call the pizza place leaving y/n and demetri alone.

What do you think going to happen while they're alone?