chapter 3

Hawk and demetri were sat on the sofa drinking beers. Hawk just couldn't stop talking about how much he's missing y/n.
" Seriously it's like I'm invisible around her these days" hawk complained.
" No she's just a teenager now she's growing up becoming independent" demetri said.
" Yeah I know but I wish we were still close" hawk said.
" Well talk to her about it. I'm sure she'll listen" demetri said.
Hawk nodded his head. Even though y/n doesn't do as much talking to him nowadays she still listens slightly.
" Alright I'll talk to her" hawk said.
After a while hawk and demetri just started talking about other random things when y/n came home crying.
Hawk sprouted up immediately.
" Oh my god what's wrong" he tried to hug her but she just stormed right past.
Hawk gave her a minute until he went to check on her.
" Hey are you okay" hawk knocked on the door.
"Go away" she shouted back.
" Come on y/n I just want to help. I'm your big brother you always used to talk to me and I always helped so I can help this time so please open the door" hawk gently spoke.
Y/n gave in and opened the door and hugged hawk. Hawk smiled at her hugging him. He's missed that.
They both went to sit on the bed.
" Alright so what's wrong"he asked.
"I've been texting this guy for weeks and he said he really liked me and when I went to this party he was kissing someone else" she started crying harder.
Hawk hugged her tighter.
" I'm sorry about that but don't cry over guys like that. They're not worth it. They're just dickheads and you can do better" hawk said wiping her tears.
Y/n stopped crying after a while of hawk reassuring her.
" Hey I'm sorry I've been ignoring you lately I shouldn't have" y/n said.
Hawk smiled and hugged her again
" Your a teenage girl that's what they do. It's okay" hawk said happy they're finally having a conversation like the used to.
" Hey tomorrow there's another party if you want to come with me"y/n said.
Hawks smile got even bigger.
" Yeah I would love to" hawk said.
" Great just don't embarrass me or I'll kill you" y/n joked but not really.
Hawk laughed.
" Got it" hawk said.
" So do you want to watch a movie tonight" y/n said.
Joy was just overflowing hawk right now.
"Of course" he said going downstairs to watch a movie with demetri too because he was still there.

What do you think is going to happen at the party???