chapter 12

Demetri dropped y/n home. Demetri thought it was best to leave them be so they can sort things out in private.
Y/n walked in to hawk sitting on the couch looking tired.
" Aren't we friends anymore" hawk asked talking really quietly.
Y/n looked at him confused.
"Duh of course" she replied.
Hawk stood up and walked towards her and put her hands on her shoulders.
" Then please tell me what's wrong? Is it the party incident or is it seeing David again and it's triggered something because I know how that feels. God the smallest things make me think about that night and the night when I was 7 so I can help"hawk said while his voice broke.
A tear fell down y/n face.
" I don't know how to describe it so I cant tell you" y/n said holding back the tears.
Hawk noticed this and hugged her.
" Hey it's okay let it out please don't bottle it up anymore like I did for all of them years. It's not healthy. It's good to cry and open up about your feelings even if it's hard" hawk was crying too at this point.
Y/n pulled away from the hug.
"Why do you do that" y/n asked sounding angry.
Hawk face started to look confused.
"Make everything about you" y/n asked.
Was she calling him selfish after everything he's done for her?
" I don't. I just talk about my experiences to make you see that I've Been through it and I can help" hawk said.
" Yeah I get it you were molested and abused don't have to brag about it" y/n said annoyed.
Hawk opened his mouth in shock.
" Are you fucking serious? Why would you say that" hawk shouted.
" Because it all you do and it's annoying. Get over it like I did" y/n said storming away to her room.
Hawk sat there in shock. She was starting to remind him of mum. This made hawk think he failed at raising her.
Did she seriously just tell him to get over it? All those years of trauma and saying she got over it when she definitely hasn't. What the fuck was happening to sweet little y/n?

Okay I want to kill y/n