chapter 8

Hawk and y/n woke up like it was any other day and y/n got ready for school and hawk got ready for work. Both of them had breakfast together and got ready to leave the house. While hawk was in the bathroom y/n took a bottle of vodka. She realized who it was who tried to touch her and now she's going to smash up his car to get revenge but she won't have the guts to do it while she's sober so she's going to drink vodka.
Hawk came out of the bathroom and y/n smiled at him to try and prevent him from becoming suspicious.
" Okay you ready? Do you want me to walk with you or do you not need me" He asked.
" Oh yeah you can walk with Me if you like" she said.
Hawk smiled oblivious to the fact she was just being nice to make him think she's didn't just steal a bottle of vodka.
Hawk walked her to school and then made his way to work.
Y/n sat in the bathroom while she was supposed to be in class and drank the vodka even though it was disgusting. After she felt herself become drunk she made her way outside to the car park and find the car she was going to smash up. She walked past teachers trying to walk in a straight line.
Eventually she found the car and a big stick and started trashing it. She smashed all the windows and the mirror things and she even flattened a tire. Her trashing the car made a car alarm go off so campus security came over and saw her. She tried to run but fell over because she was drunk.
They grabbed her and took her to the principal office to call hawk.

How do you think hawks going to react??