chapter 6

Hawk went to work non stop worrying about y/n after her reaction this morning and how she just tried to hide her feelings from hawk.
Later on in the day hawk got a call from y/n school saying she didn't show up at all today. Hawk instantly started to worry and he left work early to look for her.
Hawk has been driving around looking for her but there's still no sign. He then goes home to see if she's there. She isn't. Hawk kicks her wardrobe in frustration. He doesn't know anywhere else she'll be because y/n doesn't tell him anything anymore.
Later that day hawk was sat on the couch while his leg was bouncing due to being anxious and stressing out when y/n walked in without a care in the world.
" Oh my god where have you been? I've been so worried about" hawk ran and hugged her relieved she's okay.
"Nowhere" she lied and walked past him.
" Oh my fucking god. Please stop lying to me. I'm not angry that you skipped school. I understand you probably needed space but please tell me where you were. You know be honest with me like you used to. I know your a teenage and growing up but that doesn't mean you can push me away like I haven't sacrificed my entire life for you. I'm still your brother and I'm still here for you so please talk to me" hawk started crying hard.
Y/n rolled her eyes and approached him until she was face to face with him.
" I'm not your little mini me anymore I mean what did you think? We were going to be joined to the hip forever. No. So why Don't you stop interfering in my life and started focusing on your own because your turning really fucking annoying" y/n said storming away.
Hawk started crying harder and picked up a photo of y/n on his back while they were laughing and having fun. Hawk really missed all of that and he wants it back desperately.

Fuck me I'm making myself hate y/n.